Tuesday, 14 August 2012

"Pink Again"..............


Tuesday 14th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome!
Weather a bit better today thank goodness, yesterday was shocking.  We had "monsoon" style rain most of the morning.  Never mind, every cloud has a silver lining, I got the house all done, and I had time to play.


Sorry! today`s card is "Pink" yet again, it is not one of the ones I made while it poured rain.  I did this on Sunday along with the one I showed yesterday.  You will see the bird topper is the same as the three toppers used for my last post.  The photography for my latest cards was all out of focus for some reason, will have to take them again once we have some daylight.

Base card 5 x7 cut from dark pink card
Striped card and bird card are from my Tilda Flowergarden 12 x 12 pad
both matted onto burgundy card for contrast
Rosette was cut from Pink Polka dot paper, I punched the edge 
Roses created from pieces of all the card/paper I had used for the actual card
Roses and Leaves from Crealies Dies from Joanna Sheen
Ribbon from my Ribbon Box
Tag punched out and hand written
 I made the bow using my "Home made" Bow maker, really could not work without that. 

Our two Grandson go back to school today after their summer break................oh! what summer??
Just does not seem like 6 weeks since they came off, mum and dad might think different.

That`s it for today
Thank you for stopping by to have a look, I really do appreciate it, also all your lovely comments.

Patricia 
 




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Patricia, never apologise for your beautiful work, if you wish to make 10 pink cards in a row...that's your choice, it's your blog! You craft to please yourself and create lovely cards. If your followers also like what you do, that's a bonus!

    LOL off the soapbox now.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps forgot to tell you how lovely this card is! I love the embellishments and the card design. That tripple bow is divine!

    Totally beautiful.... AND... it's pink! You need to enter it into In the Pink new challenge!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Patricia. I hope you have entered it for the 'In the Pink' challenge?

    Our darlings are still off school - they get eight weeks over here!
    Have a lovely week. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kasey is so right, it's your blog do what you like! I love to see you cards whatever the colour! But blimey I totally love what you have done with the flowers putting them onto the rosette, will have to give that a go!! And that triple bow is AWESOME!!! You put me to shame! Ashleigh has another 2 weeks yet!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete