Thursday, 9 August 2012

"Big Sisters"



Thursday 9th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog Today.
Rather grey,  looks like it could rain at any moment, I hope it will clear, I am sure it will clear.


Today`s card is one of a few I did for my niece Tammy, she likes her cards to the point and very plain.
This is one is for two little girls who have just got a new baby brother. 

Base card 6 x 6 from Joanna Sheen
Backing paper was from a recent magazine
Border using Martha Stewart punch
Green card from Bit Box
Topper from Lili of the Valley
Greeting done on computer
Small butterflies Tonic punch 

It is a card that I really do not think you would get in the shops, this is where making them has an advantage.
This was a do-able request and a nice one to create, some I get, I am sure people think I can work "miracles".   I am sure all card makers out there know exactly what I mean!!!!

That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in it is much appreciated

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning to you, What an interesting card. I love the sentiment. I also think that green shade is great. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image Patricia and such a pretty card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Patricia, so pretty!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete