Monday, 20 August 2012

"Happy Retirement"



Monday 20th August 2012
Happy Monday morning, I am so glad you have stopped by to visit
Weather today is very low cloud, dull, damp and rather miserable at the moment, I am sure it might clear later, Oh! do hope so


My card today is another order, had to be kept flat for posting.  Regular visitors will realise that I really do not do "flat" cards.  However I managed to get some movement on this one with my leaves. The couple the card is for are retiring together, are keen gardeners and he is a Bird Watcher

Base A4 soft white hammered card folded to A5
Leaf mask used to emboss white matt which I lightly distressed 
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Die 
Image from Joanna Sheen`s Eastern Treasures CD
Leaves Creallies die from Joanna Sheen
Sentiment done on computer

I love doing orders, I get the customers input as to what they want but the best bit I like to hear is they want it in a box..................... Wow! then I can go to town on embellishments

I use lots of Spellbinder Dies and Folders which I get from www.iconuk.co.uk  great prices, excellent delivery and free P&P  They have all the new dies, some are on pre-order but delivery dates are within this week

That`s it for today, and thank you for looking in it is appreciated

Patricia



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    lovely card. I love the spray. Thank you for visiting my blog yesterday and your lovely comments.
    Looking forward to your type of version of my card.
    Have a great crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite images Patricia. Beautiful Card. Thanks for the info too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Patricia what a super card you’ve made I love all the details and I adore this rectangle die too
    Great work
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Patricia. It's so difficult to do 'flat'. Well done on the leaves - perfect touch.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colours on this one and the simplicity of it! Just fab!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete