Wednesday, 29 August 2012

"Just for You"

Wednesday 29th August 2012
Good Morning Blog friends, thank you so much for calling by if you have time please let me know you visited by leaving a little message.  I love to read them all.


I have had terrible trouble getting on to my Blog this morning, however we are here at last, I hope.  Might just all disappear when I press the wrong button.  I am talking from experience here!!!!

My card for today is very plain but I like it, did this a few days ago only finished it off yesterday.  I have decided to get all my half done projects finished before Hazel and I go off on our annual holiday on Sunday.  Did you know I have a first class PHD............in Projects Half Done that is................!!

Base card approx 8 x 8 Lilac
White card pierced edges, I quite like to doing this and have almost mastered getting it in line
White card embossed using Spellbinders M-Bossibilty Folder "Paisley"
Die cut using a Heartfelt Die from Crafter`s Companion
Threaded Lilac American seam binding through top of the die
A four loop bow done on my Bowmaker
Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment done on computer matted on a little piece of Lilac card

I love using American seam binding for trying multi loop bows it works so well.

That`s it for today off to have a lie down after the struggle getting this on.
Thank you for calling by it is much appreciated.

Patricia


10 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    I wouldn't call your card today plain far from it.
    It's very beautiful. What I would call a classical card. Love the colours you have used. You should enter this one into Lindyloo's almost white challenge. Have a great crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, that is definitely not a plain card, the monochromatic colour scheme might lull you into believing it is, but wow what a fabulous amount of detail you've got going on. Totally Gorgeous!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I do love the effect you get with your piercing, it is very well done. I am taking the lazy way out and picking up the occasional die with piercing on it as I like the effect but couldn't achieve it in a month of Sundays. Happy crafting. Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Patricia. Love the white background with just pops of lilac - very elegant. The embossing and the dies you've used are stunning. Definately not plain. Enjoy your day

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, there is no way this is plain..it's gorgeous and I love the lilac with the white. Like you I have a box of half-made cards in my craft room! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia. You asked what WOYWW was it stands for Whats on your workdesk Wednesday. Its great fun and the link is on my post. Verday is a substance that makes items look like verdigris. When its dry I will be posting. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card classy and elegant card just love whit on white...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Patricia. Love the lilac with the white. Very elegant! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    What an elegant card. I love CAS cards and this is just perfect. Thank you for your entry into the challenge on my blog, its wonderful to see all the adorable cards etc that have been entered.
    I am sorry I haven't been by before but I have been unable to blog in anyway.
    I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, this is totally beautiful. Love the purple and white and all that gorgeous texture.

    Don't forget you need to email me your address so I can post off your storage box.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete