Saturday, 1 September 2012

"Pretty Pink"!!!!

Saturday 1st September 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog, thank you so much for calling by I really do love to have you visit.  If you have time please leave a wee message to let me know you were here.  WOW!! have you seen the number of followers I now have??  Thank you, thank you  friends, I will be doing a Happy Dance round the room when I get finished this...........................!!!

Have to say "Happy Birthday" to our Grandson Thomas who will be eight today.
My goodness how time flies seems like only yesterday he was born.


My card today is one I finished from the "projects half done" box

Base card approx 8 x 8 white card
Pink check paper printed using my Rob Adam`s Polka Dot, Check and Tartan CD
Two pieces of card that had been embossed using a Spellbinder M-Bossibility Folder
I was going to stitch round those but took the lazy was and did some Faux Stitcthing
Spellbinder die cut rectangle and a bit card that had been embossed with Polka Dots
Made some flowers using Crealies Die CL CF 05 
Leaves using Crealies Die CL SC 11 both from Joanna Sheen
I found that ready made tag, tied a wee bow and used that to finish it all off

If you could see the state of the Crealies dies that I use for the flowers and leaves they are so battered and bruised, I really will have to buy some new ones. Different from Spellbinders Dies in so far as they have this foam stuff on them.  They have a paper picture on the front which is all tattered and torn,  just with the pressure of the cutting machine.  The dies still cut OK but what a state they are in.

That`s it for today
Thank you again for calling in I really do appreciate it

Patricia 



9 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    another wonderful card no wonder your followers has shot up. I love of course the pink, and everything about it. Your roses are by far better than mine are on my box today. The paper I chose just wouldn't curl right.
    Have a great crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia, This card should have been called perfectly pink, it is gorgeous. Happy Birthday to Thomas. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Love this very pretty card. I am a gingham freak! Our granddaughter Kayley, also has a birthday today, she is 4! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, this is such a pretty card, love the gingham and the colours, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Patricia! This is spectacular!!! Love the gingham, amazing effect!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia it is so pretty in Pink well done Your flowers are amazing great work .
    Thank you so much for your super comment on my blog . Have a super weekend
    Big Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you curl those beautiful flowers. Beautiful card Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Patricia love all the pink tones and your flowers are gorgeous...love the touch of embossing on your background.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    Congrats in your followers, you deserve them and many more as your blog is lovely.
    I adore your card, all the diecuts and embossing give the card lots if detail and texture.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete