Sunday, 30 September 2012

"A Rose Again"

Good evening, a "BIG" welcome to my new followers, thank you for sharing my little corner of Blogland.  Hope you can stay a while, I love having you here.
I am posting this evening as I have two boys having a sleepover.  Robert 5 is sound asleep, Thomas 8 is watching a DVD about Steam Engines with his Grandpa.  I am rushing to get this done before I get that call "Granny can I have something eat please" OMG!!  where does that child put it all???
They came along with Daddy to stay for 1 hour this morning till he walked the dogs.  It was pouring rain at the time and he did not want them getting soaked.  We had Lunch, the rain went off and they wanted to go for a walk in the woods.  So "wellies" and sweaters on and off we all went.   We had great fun, after we managed to get Grandpa back on his feet after he fell over a tree root, OK no damage done it was up a bank so he did not really fall that far.  The boys collected loads of fir cones, Thomas wants to make a wreath for their front door for Christmas.............I have plenty time then!!!!

 No crafting again today, this is a card I did a couple of weeks ago for my Stock Box, I also made a box for in to go in.

White card cut approx to 5 x 7
White card embossed using Spellbinder M-Bossing Folder
A Border I had cut, not used and put in my Bit Box, that`s it used
Pink paper from the Bit Box it was a backing paper printed from Joanna Sheen`s Baby Love CD
Rose made using the same Pink Paper and Spellbinder Classic Circle Dies
Leaves using Spellbinder Foliage Die
Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts used on some of the embossed flowers

That`s it for this evening
Thank you so much for popping in to visit I really do appreciate it

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Oh Patricia, boys will be boys be they old or young. Hope the boys enjoy their sleepover, bet you are the bet Granny ever. Your card is a delight, see you are I using Sue Wilson Lattice border die, you just can't escape from her can you?

    Take care

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Patricia love everything about it...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia - love the pastel colours. The kind of card that is very useful to have as it covers a multitude of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh another beauty. Your roses are just so pretty. Love that gorgeous embossing folder... and then you've added the pearls. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Patricia, lovely, elegant layout and gorgeous flower, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fab day! Love the card its so delicate and pretty. The flower is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card Patricia and those pastel tones are lovely. Sounds as if you had a great time with the boys!Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, A beautiful card, lovely colourways and gorgeous border die-cut, rose flower and foliage absolutely stunning. I love it.
    I hope your hubby recovered from his fall, also I bet the boys really enjoyed their sleepover with you.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    another fabulous card. Your blog is doing really well and you deserve it.
    I expect you are on the school run at the mo.
    I hope the grand children enjoyed there sleep over.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a lovely day!
    Another goregous card. I love the embosiing and preety colour and the flower looks fabulous!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love floral cards, Patricia...your rose spray is beautiful! And your embossing with pearls looks gorgeous!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Missed this yesterday Patricia!! I Love it, so elegant!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete