Thursday, 27 September 2012

"A Tag Card" with a difference

Good Morning Blog friends, I hope you are all coping with the weather.  We were OK yesterday even got some washing dried.  It ended up a beautiful afternoon.
Thank you for popping in and for leaving your wonderful comments.  I feel very honoured to get so many.
I am meeting Hazel later this morning.  We are off to hand over cheques for the money we have raised making and selling our Pendants plus other bits and pieces.    We have a cheque for the Maggies Centre, also one for The Chemo Unit both based at Ninewells Hospital Dundee. 
Hazel phoned yesterday to find out what I would be wearing.  We have to do this, so many times we have arrived at functions, even just for coffee to find we are dressed very similar.    I am not joking, it has happened quite a few times.  Maybe not exactly the same outfits but similar colours, last time it was Lime Green cardigan, Cream trousers, floral pump shoes for me.  Hazel had Lime Green Cardigan, Cream Skirt, floral shoes.




Today`s card is my take on a "Tag Card"   I have done a few "Tag Cards" but this a little different. A little Tag in a Pocket


Base Card is the size of the largest Die in the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight Set
I cut it 3 times, used 2 back to back for the actual card
The 3rd one I cut in half to use for my bottom pocket, raised with a few foam pads
I do not have Labels Eight Dies I cut out another 2 decorative ones in paper, cut them back to suit
Backing papers from a Nitwit download
Added some lace along the top of the pocket
The removable little tag is the 2nd smallest die in the set
The Sweet Friend sentiment was cut using another smaller die in the set
Flowers Bitty Blossoms, leaves Foliage both Spellbinder Dies
Sentiments done on computer
Lace, ribbon and the little charm all from my stash

I hope you like this, it took a while but I feel it has been worth it.
Thank you for visting me here, I really do appreciate it

Patricia 







Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Lovely soft colouring and lovethe dies you have used

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia, Well Anne just pinched my reaction when I saw it lol, absolutely stunning - what else can I say. Have a great crafting day. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia, Another truly stunning card, lovely soft colourways and the die-cuts are beautiful, I love the bitty blossoms and the foliage, absolutely gorgeous.
    Can I ask what kind of camera you use for your photos, they are always very clear and professionally done ?
    Hopefully Hazel and yourself are wearing co-ordinating outfits today, your lime-green ensembles must have been 'great minds think alike' ha ha. Have a lovely day with Hazel and give her my love.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, I totally agree with the other absolutely stunning. Even if it took a lot of time I bet the satisfaction you felt was amazing. Hope you and Hazel have a good day and colour co-ordinate lol. I bet the charities appreciate your cheques you are very kind ladies.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    what a truly superb, pretty, beautiful, tag card. I love the idea of the pocket. Fab idea. This is just up my street anything girly and frilly, and those roses are fantastic.
    I know what you are saying about choosing the same as your sister. I have 2 sisters and they both live quite a distance from me, but when I do visit they have bought some item of clothing I have bought or thought about it.
    A similar thing used to happen with my Mum when she was alive.
    Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag card Patricia. I love the soft colours and all those dies are so pretty.
    I hope you and Hazel have a lovely day.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card could u tell me how i can order a necklace or something you make as i love to buy my daughter handmade jewellery for xmas so would like to see wat yours look like please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, if you look back to Sat 9th JUNE you will see what Hazel and I make.
      If you want to purchase anything e-mail me on pjdtrimbush@aol.com and I will arrange things with you.

      Patricia

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous Patricia. What a lovely set of dies. Have a lovely day and well done on raising funds for these very worthy causes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Patricia love how you have used the dies. Hope your day goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for my so late visit! The sun actually shone this morning so John and I high tailed it out PDQ -before it changed it's mind! Had a really good day - and then the rain came down in my buckets just as we set off home Perfect timing I would say. This is absolutely beautiful Patricia! I just love it. love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and delicate Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete