Friday, 28 September 2012

"Bit Box Thank You"

Good Morning Blog friends, well here we at Friday once again.  Just seems like I went to bed on Monday woke up Friday, where has this week gone??  Thank you for popping by and for taking time to leave your comments, I read each and every one.  
I have to say that there is a world of fantastic Crafters out there. I have been doing some Blog Hopping and Oh! My Word! have you seen some of the cards, they are works of art..........!!

 Hazel and handed over our cheques yesterday, which were gratefully received, we are very proud of what we achieved.   

After that I went to our Grandsons Harvest Concert at their school, Grandpa went along just in case I would not make it.   My goodness what these children do is amazing.  The boys go to a very Rural School only 21 pupils but what a show they put on.  The children had made Soup from vegetables they grew in the school garden.  They also made Apple Tray Bake with apples from the school garden.  Both were handed out to the parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, they were delicious.


Today`s card is another little Thank You card.   I made this one to thank my friend and neighbour for the birthday gift she gave me.  I did intend posting a Black and White birthday card I had made.  I had a look on Jenny L`s Blog yesterday morning and what did she have on??? Yep!!! a Black and White card, I will save mine for a future post.

Base Card is small, a left over scrap from cutting down A3 card
Backing paper I am sure you are sick seeing it.   I printed off a few sheets and seem to have used it on all my recent cards.  You know how it is.................your on a roll and just keep going
Spellbinders Basic Lattice Die, cut loads of them as well, love this die
Rose made from bits of printed paper using Spellbinder Blossom Five Die
Leaves from scraps using Crealie Die from Joanna Sheen
Tag I cut myself , and a printed sentiment



Patrica asked yesterday what kind of camera I use.   It is a cheap as chips Fuji Digital which I have had for years.  I think if you get a particular place to take your pictures and just stick to that they all seem to come out OK.   Good job you guys don`t see all the well out of focus ones that I have to delete .......!!

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really do appreciate it

Patricia


 


Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Good Morning Patricia, Well it is all go for you at the moment, I love the way your background and flower match so well , yet the flower still stands out. Happy crafty weekend and a bit of a relax. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and Hazel for your fund raising! Your grandson's Harvest Concert sounds as if it was great. Those kids really did well. And finally your card - lovely! So simple and so effective! love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    another amazingly beautiful card today. Sorry about the black and white yesterday. It's funny how we all think alike. Quite often someone somewhere, puts a similar card up on their blog on the same day.
    Your day sounded very busy yesterday. Didn't the boys at the school do really well. I bet you are sooooooooo proud of them.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia, This is a lovely Thank You card, I absolutely love the lattice die, I could use it on everything ha ha. The colours are beautifully soft and I love the Blossom Five flower, it is gorgeous.
    Thanks for letting me know that it isn't particularly the camera that gets the good photos, but the area you use, I will try moving mine about the house, I can see it now, I will be moving from room to room ha ha !! I'm off the the eye hospital this morning, yuck ha ha !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card mite have a go at this later

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia :)

    What a lovely fresh and elegant card! Beautiful flower just stunning!

    You have a very classy style, and your blog is lovely! Thanks so much for popping over to my blog and saying hi :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beuatiful love that lattice die..mine arrived yesterday and cant wait to have a play

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card! I love the flower!
    I have added the lattice die to my wish/need list!! lol
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, how I adore your flowers, mine do not turn out so good. Lattice die is fantastic unfortunately what a mess it makes. I sit with a bin between my legs to catch all the bits. Anyway beautiful card, love the tag as well. Glad your grandsons did you proud.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with a beautiful flower! I know what you mean about deleting all the 'not so good' photos!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evening Patricia, lovely lovely card, Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect Thank You card Patricia! Well done on handing over your cheques, you and Hazel do a tremendous job!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boy this is beautiful Patricia. I so love your roses. (and you have me craving apple crisp now!! lol)

    ReplyDelete