Friday, 21 September 2012

"Blog Candy Winner"

Good Morning Blog friends, I slept in this morning did I not..............all this excitement it not good for me!!!!
 I am so excited, one real Happy Bunny here!!    How many of you saw the Follower number reach 40!!!! yesterday??   Hazel text to tell me, I did mention she looks in every day.  Don`t know who was more excited her or me!!!  Thank you so much to all of you, especially the ones who have been there since day one...........

 I had a give away ready for when when I reached that number, here it is all ready and waiting to go to the lucky winner.
I wrote out all your names, popped them in a box, John drew out the winner who is:-  Christine Harrop.
Congratulations Christine, if you E-Mail me your postal address at
pjdtrimbush@aol.com  I will get your goodies sent to you right away.

Thank you for popping into visit, I love to hear from you all.


I have decided to gather together some more Crafty Goodies to give away when I hit the magic 100 Followers,.  I know it has only taken approx 4 months to get to 40.  Truthfully I can say am not looking for 100 followers any time soon



That`s it for today
Thank you for taking time to visit I really do appreciate each and every one of them and all your lovely comments

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Patricia and congratulations to Christine, You have given away such lovely candy. Roll on to 100. Happy crafting. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, I would have loved to win the Blog Candy bundle for the presentation alone, it looks delightful. Congrats to Christine hope she enjoys using the goodies.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,

    Thank you so much, this is gorgeous! I have sent you an email.

    love and hugs from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    I did wonder what had happened when I didn't see your comments early as usual. Never mind a good sleep is important. Congrats to Christine on winning the candy, and congrats to you on reaching over 40 followers. You do deserve them.
    Had to rush off this morning suddenly remembered I was supposed to be going to my grandson's football match.
    He is the goal keeper and they won their match 7 nil.
    Not bad for an 8year old. He got the golden boot last season.
    Have a wonderful crafty day. I hope the weather is sunny in Scotland.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Christine you lucky girl!! So jealous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner!!! Your very generous Patricia. Many hugs. Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a lovely prize! Well done Christine!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete