Tuesday, 11 September 2012

"Little corner of Paradise"


Tuesday 11th September 2012
Good Morning Blog friends, if you are visiting today please leave a wee message to let me know you called by.  I will get round to visiting you all in the next couple of days.


That`s Hazel and I back from our holiday in our little corner of paradise.  It was Hazel`s goal to get here from the day she was diagnosed with Cancer of the Womb.  Boy what a trooper, she did really well I am so proud of her.  This is the view we got sitting at the pool in the shade, Hazel got strict instruction "NO" direct sun on her skin, boy! did  I made sure of that...............

I have received some new dies while I was away, they are beautiful.  The case is emptied, once I get the washing done, all the bits and pieces put away, I will be playing, so watch this space.

Bye for now
Thanks for dropping in I really appreciate it

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Patricia. Very pleased you and Hazel had a lovely time. Enjoy your crafting once the chores are over. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. Wow, fabulous that you and your sister could share some precious time together. I hope you had a ball.

    Looking forward to seeing your newest makes soon.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my goodness that sure went quickly! I can't believe you're back already, but I'm so glad you both enjoyed your holiday. Good luck to Hazel. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so pleased you had such a great time it seems to me like you have benn gone ages i look forward to coming on to your blog and seeing your cards. Cant wait to see what u make with your new dies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    I'm so glad you and Hazel had a good time. Your picture looks fab, I bet it's making some people very envious. I prefer your part of the world to holiday. If I could I would be up to Bonnie Scotland tomorrow. Just love it there and the peeps are sooooooooo friendly. I have very fond memories of Scottish holidays. I have scottish blood in my veins my grandfather's name was Peter Muir Melrose Scott.
    Well that's enough of my waffle. So glad to have you back.
    Looking forward to creations with the new dies.
    Have wonderful crafty evening everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW your back!!! So glad you both had a wonderful time and that pool looks absolutely breathtaking!! Can't wait to see your new dies and what you do with them, catch up with you in an e-mail! *waving*
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete