Sunday, 16 September 2012

"Little Grace" and no Roses



Good Morning Blog friends, well can you believe it, it is Sunday again!!   Is it just me or are the weeks passing really, really quickly?
Welcome to my "Crafty Corner" thank you for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, I love to read them all.


No roses today as promised !!! 
Yesterday I was having a rummage and found a few Digital Images I had printed out some time ago.  For some reason, also cut them from the page.  This of course restricts in what dies you can use once they are coloured.  Got round that one by just cutting round the image..................we crafter`s always find a way!!!
Had an afternoon of "Colouring in" and fair enjoyed it.  I am not really a Stamper, I do have loads, I actually like digital images, you can print them in many sizes.

Base card rather bigger than usual at 5 x 8 approx
Yellow and  purple card stock matted to give very narrow borders
Backing Paper printed from one of my downloaded Nitwit collections
Spellbinders Basic Lattice Die cut twice and fitted together for the length
Ribbon over the join although the join was not really visible
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die cut distressed round the edges
My image is Sugar Nellie`s "Grace" a download from funkykits.co.uk 
coloured using Copics
A triple bow of ribbon from my stash
Pearl from Wild Orchid Crafts

 That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting I really do appreciate you popping in

Patricia 




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful card, such a cute image, and wonderfully coloured in. I really like this image a lot. What no roses. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, lovely card, really pretty and the image is so cute..Happy Sunday all! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the image and it sits well against the lattice background - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card but a lil rose wouldnt hurt lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, Very pretty card and a beautiful bow. I do love these images and great colouring. Have a fun day. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow another beautiful card! Laughing about the roses, it wouldn't hurt, would it!!! Love the dies you have used!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job Patricia. Love that image & the background. Lovely job on the colouring - so pretty. (where's the roses?!! lol)

    ReplyDelete