Monday, 17 September 2012

"Bit Box Birthday"


Good Monday Morning Blog friends.  Thank you for popping bye today, great to have you visit, I enjoy reading all your comments fairly keeps me wanting to craft.  
Have you noticed I now have 32 followers, soon be at 40.  I have a few nice bits for my First Blog Candy when it hits that number 40
Hope this will be the start of a great week for you all no matter what you do.

Apart from the base today`s card was made from my "Bit Box"  A quick card was needed to post in an envelope in the village post box.  Well!!! Blog friends as you know my "stock" cards definitely need a box to accommodate those "roses"...........so! no rose but we do have a butterfly

Base card 5 x 7 approx
Spellbinder M-Bossed piece of card
Pink scalloped edged "waste" from cutting the Asian Accent Border
I just knew that would come in handy.......!!
Piece of white ribbon just enough to pleat
Backing paper left from a previous project
Butterfly and sentiment from scraps that luckily matched

I added some Cosmic Shimmer white Pearl drops on the centre of the flowers on the embossed piece, also on the i in Birthday and down the body of the butterfly.  There was not enough ribbon to tie a bow but I think the pleating works OK, a stamped Happy Birthday to complete

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling in it really is appreciated

Patricia



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, saw your comment on Sue Wilson's blog thought I would investigate your blog, my you have made ome lovely cards and projects so I have become a follower, we Scottish ladies stick together, lol. Will have to seek a peek at your older posts later in the day. Have a great day.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia, what a lovely card...I love making cards for my box of bits too! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Patricia. Who doesn't like butterflies? The embossed card is very pretty. I too have joined your merry band of followers. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful card today. What no roses. lol. So glad your tally of followers is shooting up, you really deserve them.
    I see you got your picture sorted. It was nice to see it come up on Sue's blog, and on your own no stopping you now. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. I love the pleated ribbon and the gorgeous backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bit box cards and this is no exception. Beautifully done. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Patricia. Love the butterfly and the pretty paper.
    You're now up to 35 stalkers ;-) oops mean followers!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a bit change on your blog today, you have had a bit play! Fabulous card from your bit box but surely you have a bit drawer!! LOL!! The pleating looks fab!! Here's to 40 followers!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card Patricia and glad to see it won't cost a fortune to post! I am now no. 36 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Patricia how pretty is this! I love the part embossed look. I went through a phase of doing part embossed some time ago you have inspired me to do some more. Thanks for stopping by my Blog too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete