Thursday, 20 September 2012

"Butterfly Thank You"



  Good Morning Blog friends, thank you for calling by and for all your Good Wishes for Hazel in the past few days.  I have really missed chatting or texting her, hopefully today she will get to use her phone once again.

My card today I one I made and sent to one of my followers.  This lady has been very kind and donated to the Fund my sister and I are raising money for.  Hazel and have made and sold lots of "Heart & Teardrop" pendants over the past few months.  I started making the Hearts when Hazel was diagnosed back in March, Hazel started making teardrops rather than shedding them.  Together we have sold and raised a fair amount of money for the Maggies Centre and the Chemo Unit at Ninewells Hospital Dundee   We hope to hand over this money as soon as Hazel feels up to it, should be in the next couple of weeks.
  Base Card 5 x 7 approx
Pink card from my stash
Backing paper from MCS Florigorphy CD2
White card cut using Spellbinder Basic Lattice Die
Bits from my Bit Box cut using Spellbinder Butterfly Dies
Oval another Spellbinder Die
Stamping Up Thank You stamp

The lady in question has received the card and told me it is to be displayed alongside one she got from Sue Wilson.  I can tell you this folks, I am honoured at the very thought.  Thank you so much for that.

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for your visit I really do appreciate each and every one of you popping in to see me.

Patricia

                                            

10 comments:

  1. Another very lovely card Patricia. It's no wonder your friend/follower is proud to display it. That lattice die really is lovely. I can feel a spend coming on Lol! Best wishes to Hazel! love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, gorgeous card, this has given me inspiration for two cards I have been asked to make for an 80th and 90th birthday. Just received the lattice die had a play but will now get creative. Here come the butterflies.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    this is a wonderful card. I love everything about it. Really wish I had the lattice die and of course the butterfly one. Hear I go again the green eyed monster in me coming out. I'm glad you had a lovely day yesterday.
    Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey. What a big heart you have, a wonderful kind person you are. You've all done fantastic in raising money for such a good cause. This card Is beautiful and the person you send it too will be very thankful indeed. Again that lattice die I really must have!! All the best sharon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, had a bit of time before leaving for London so having a quick blog hop..gorgeous card, I really love this lattice die and must get my hands on it!
    Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia, You have made another beautiful card here. I saw a card yesterday with the spellbinder fancy lattice and said It had to go on my wish list, I cannot need both can I. Have a lovely day and hope Hazel gets to chat. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - actually it's along the same lines as a card I made yesterday with this lattice die. I love the backing paper you have used - this seems to be a really lovely cd. Well done on raising money for the Chemo Unit. Hope your sister is well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the design and colours. I need to put that lattice die on my wish list!! lol
    I hope Hazel is doing well.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many gorgeous dies Patricia!!!! This card is stunning! Hoping Hazel is okay!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Patricia what stunning cards you have been making with this lattice die how beautiful are these on this page well done wonderful work Hugs Elaine , ps thank you for your visit

    ReplyDelete