Wednesday, 19 September 2012

"Friends and Flowers"

 Good Morning Blog friends, thank you for calling by yesterday and leaving all the good wishes for Hazel, they do help.   Hazel managed to send me a quick text last night.  I was rather snippy with John yesterday, he is so very understanding, thank goodness. 
John and I are off up to Aberdeen today, this is our Wedding Anniversary.  We were married in Aberdeen where I lived at the time.  We then moved to Dundee where we had bought a flat and John worked.   We live out in rural Perthshire now, approx 20 miles from Dundee and Perth so not too far to travel if we need shops.  Luckily I am not a shopper although I do like to have a look now and again.
 
Today`s card is one I made some time ago and actually sent into the Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine.
It is featured in this months edition.


Base card 8 x 8 from Joanna Sheen
Purple and Lilac card for matting
Piece of white card run through Spellbinders Paisley M-Bossing Folder
Lace threaded with ribbon
Flowers made using Spellbinder Bitty Blossom Die
Leaves using the Foliage Die
Tag and Sentiment set I got as a gift from my friend Elaine
The one thing I do like about this card is that little bit of Mirri, that spoils it for me, you live and learn.....

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting I really do appreciate all your comments and of course those Good Wishes for Hazel

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Patricia - on two counts! First your wedding anniversary, and also your inclusion in a national magazine. Well done! Glorious lace! I bought somthing very similar and now I just need a very special ocasion to use it! Hope Hazel is okay! (That's a stupid thing to say, but you know what I mean!) Christien x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,
    Happy Anniversary. Hope you have lovely day in Aberdeen.
    Your card is very beautiful, love the flowers, and the design.
    Well done you for having it shown in a magazine.
    Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia, Happy anniversary, hope you have a lovely day out. The card is gorgeous and I'm not surprised it is featured. Safe trip. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Patricia...Happy Anniversary and guess what? It's ours as well!Gorgeous card, love the flowers, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - such a lovely colour. Have a very Happy Anniversary and enjoy your day out.

    ReplyDelete