Sunday, 30 September 2012

"Happy Birthday Benjamin"

 Good Morning Blog friends, thank you for calling by and leaving all your lovely comments.
Believe it or not I did not do anything "crafty" yesterday. 
Went out in the morning, when I got back the washing was dry, brought it in and ironed it all.
Was putting away my things, I decided to clean out my wardrobe..................by the time that was done so was I...............!!!


Today`s card was a request from Hazel early last week,  she wanted "Plain, Simple and Flat"
I gave this to Hazel on Thursday when we met up, just what she wanted she told me.

White 6 x 6 Card
Tartan Paper from Rob Adams Gingham, Polka Dot and Tartan CD
Spellbinder Marvelous Squares for all the Die Cut squares
Sentiment done on the computer

That`s it for today
Hope you all have a Great Sunday
Thank you for popping in I really do appreciate it

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Actually I think it's quite nice to do something clean and simple at times. Not everybody likes cards that are busy and full of embellishments so it is good to cover all tastes. I love that grey plaid in the background. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,
    yes Christine is quite right about not everybody likes cards that have too much going on. I must admit I'm culprit of too much on a card. If I have to make a clean and simple,I have to sit on my hands to stop me tweeting it somewhere.
    Now your card today is fab you have made a grand job of it. I'm sure the recipient will be so pleased with it.
    Have a wonderful crafty Sunday.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia....this is such a great card for a males birthday....love the monochrome look..and I am sure Benjamin will love it.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very elegant card. It looks as if that Rob Addams cd. would be a good buy - especially for mens cards. I had gotten away from cd's so did not even know this one existed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, Gorgeous card you made for Hazel, loving the black and white theme, so classy. Bet Benjamin loved it.
    Like Jenny above, I just can't do plain and simple, my brain won't 'compute' it ha ha, my motto is 'more is more' ha ha.
    Bet you felt great after your clearout jobs yesterday, you can come and do mine next ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card Patricia. The black & white suits it so well, and I love the square die cuts too.
    Have a good Sunday
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, Plain and simple, monochrome too my favourite theme although I have not done much in that theme I love to see other peoples work, funny heh. Any skeletons in the cupboard or wardrobe?

    Have a fun day.

    Wilma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia

    Love this monochrome effect and CAS is just one of my favourites too.

    Thank you for coming to visit me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

    Take care and have a good week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Patricia!! Happy Crafting. =)

    ReplyDelete