Wednesday, 12 September 2012

"Pretty Little Miss"

Wednesday 12th September 2012

Good Morning Blog friends thank you for coming back to see me after my holiday.  Your comments mean a lot to me, I will get back to you all in the next few days.

Did not get any time to play yesterday, well if I am honest, I fell asleep in the chair yesterday afternoon.  That just put all my plans on the back burner.  There is only a 2 hour difference between here and Turkey but boy! oh! boy! this year it seems to have knocked me for six.

My card today is one I had done before I went on holiday, unfortunately it looks rather pale.

Base card approx 5 x 7
I think the backing paper was an Anna Griffen paper
Pink matt
The image is a Digital Image I have had for ages and use a lot
Image coloured using Copics
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Ok folks that`s it for today, I really am determined I will get those dies out of their packets today

Thank you you for popping by today, please leave a message to say you called I really appreciate them all.

Patricia


6 comments:

  1. really hope you get time to play today this card is a bit pale for me but then some people like pale and life would be very boring if we were all the same keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia, I really love the pastel look as it makes her seem so fragile (it's not the word I'm looking for but you know what I mean). Beautiful card. Many Happy Returns for the day. Have fun. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is beautiful and love the pastel colours. The image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful card. Such a beautiful image, and those papers are fab. The pastel colours are fantastic too.
    I too have had a coupe of new dies from the place you told me about. They arrived on Monday but still not had a chance to play with them yet. Too many hours blog hopping. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty afternoon and evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is fantastic Patricia. This is a lovely image but is so lifelike that I think I would be scared to attempt it!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the image is gorgeous and I love the pastel look! You have done a fantastic job as usual Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete