Saturday, 29 September 2012

"Wishing You"

Good Morning Blog friends, thank you for taking time to visit and leave all your lovely comments.
Well! its the weekend once again, if you have things planned I hope it all goes well.  Nothing planned here at the moment but you never know!!!


I made today`s card with the  "In the Pink" Challenge http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ in mind, really don`t think there is enough pink on it so we will see.  Hopeless at getting cards on Challenges anyway so wont worry about it.

Base card slightly smaller than 8 X 8 had to cut it, there was a mark on one of the edges
White card embossed using Spellbinder M-Bossibility Folder forget the name of it.....
Piece of white card punched using Martha Stewart Punch
Pink card, a bit from the Bit Box
Used a Marianne's Die for the square Die Cut, nice die but sometimes a bother to cut
White 106gsm paper flowers using various Spellbinder Flower Dies
LOTV stamp from a set stamped and cut out
Suede leaves from Sam Poole Crafts
American Seam Binding and Pearl Pins from Wild Orchid Crafts


That`s it for today
Thank you for taking time out from your weekend  to call in an say Hi! I really do appreciate it

Patricia



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia

    Your card is gorgeous.... the embossing is perfect and I love that fabulous diecut shape... which is also embossed. Your flowers provide a wonderful focal point

    As you mention though, we would have loved to have seen more pink on your creation... as obviously that's what we're all about.... pink, pink and more pink!!

    Thanks for sharing with us... good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Patricia. The Marianne die is lovely. That is such a problem with these more intricate dies isn't it? I usually rub with a tumble dryer sheet but even then some can be difficult. I love your flowers and I am determined to get a die so that I can have a go! love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, your card is a delight, I just adore the Marianne die so beautiful. I am planning on crafting today as I did the shopping yesterday so once the ironing is done I am away to play.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Wilma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Patricia, this card is absolutely stunning, I love your flowers! With dies that are intricate or don't cut so well, I use a piece of wax paper. We have a 'Kitchens' store close by and I find theirs is fab and makes lovely die cut in it's own right. We are off to a Vintage Fair and Food Festival in a nearby village and doing a spooky bat walk tonight in a forest! Not sure I'll get much crafting done! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Patricia. As you say the Marianne Die is a nuisance to work with but I find since I started using the thin metal sheet (a cuttlehug) that it is much easier to cut these intricate dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Patricia. I love the embossing and the way you use your dies. You have a lovely style.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    a late start for me I just didn't want to get out of bed today.
    Your card is very beautiful love everything about it. You are so lucky to have so many lovely dies.
    Now to this die, is not cutting or not coming out of the die.
    If it's not cutting try a shim of 2 sheets of copier paper underneath the die.
    If it's not coming out of the die buy Tesco's own make baking parchment, this works a treat and it's only just over a £1. I hope this helps, but you may already know these, just thought I'd mention it just in case.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Patricia! Those dies are just so gorgeous and I love the way you use them!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card again! Love that embossing too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! I love the lacey feel to the card

    hugs Vicky xxx

    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete