Thursday, 18 October 2012

"A Wreath for a Change"

Good Morning Blog Friends, great to have you visit, I really love when you pop by. Thank you for all your lovely comments on yesterdays post.  Nothing exciting happening here today apart from "Food Shopping. oh! how I hate shopping.   The shopping is bad but even worse is the putting it all away, I know! I know! it has to be done if we want to eat.  
 

I did this card last week when I did my wreath card, a wreath theme but totally different.

Mid brown card approx 5 x 7 for the Base
Dark brown embossed with a Spellbinder A4 M-Bossing Folder
I love these A4 folders, I got mine from Sunrise Crafts P&P Free
The papers were from a Freebie Stack with a Magazine
Banners a Stamping Up punch, one punch gives both parts of the banner
The central image was a very old free Digi Stamp
Coloured the image with Promarker
I put some Glossy Accents on the spots on the paper to give some dimension

Have you had a look at all the goodies Sunrise Crafts Have??
They have all the new Die-Lites coming in approx 25th October, I really must resist............

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really do appreciate it

Patricia 

 
  
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia, I'm early today because I'm on my way to the new Craft Show in Leeds.
    Your card today is quite a contrast, I absolutely love it, the colours are seasonal and beautiful, the papers are gorgeous, the 'when is a wreath not a wreath' is fantastic, the banners are absolutely stunning, I love them, I haven't heard of those punches before.
    Have a good day, well apart from the shopping ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia, a lovely wreath card love how you put the Glossy Accents on the paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia, doing my blog hop before work today! Love your card...gorgeous autumnal colours in the papers and the layout is superb, love the banners! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the design with those fabulous colours and great layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful atumnal shade Patricia. Absolutely gorgeous. Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia, My goodness this card is so cheerful, I absolutely love it. I suppose it would be rude not to do a little window shopping while I'm on the internet, as they say "resistance is futile". xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely card esp for an autumn bday will have to pop over to sunrise crafts as i love this embossing folder and was kicking myself i didnt get other 1 but money isnt elastic lol have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty Patricia. Gorgeous design and fabulous colours.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the autumnal colours and the fab design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Patricia. Wonderful colours. Love the banner and the fish tail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    another super card. With lovely autumnal colours. I do so love the autumn colours of the the trees, and this card does give one that feel.
    I don't know what your weather is like, but ours is a little bit drab ans wet.
    Have a great crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia! Once again another fab card by you! I love the sentiment and the banners. Different but very effective. It's stunning. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card Patricia, beautiful colours
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    Certainly different, love the colours and the layout, some-one else who is a good colour-era-inna, thank's for the tip on Sunrise Crafts, might have a nosey now.
    Have fun.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, simply lovely, your wee wreath is just the ticket. Where oh where do you get all your ideas from? You sure produce some amazing cards.

    Sorry had another busy day and I am really late commenting but better late than never.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous wreath Patricia and I so know what you mean about food shopping I hate it too there is nothing worse and then you are so right about putting it all away again .. I love the details on this card and the colours you've used the papers are lush
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie I love this the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH Patricia this is lovely, I love the brown colours and the design is beautiful. I hate shopping too and my hubby always manages to miss the part where the shopping has to go away, kate x

    ReplyDelete