Wednesday, 24 October 2012

"An Order For Hazel"

Good Morning Blog friends, welcome to my little corner of Blogland.   I love having you visit and leaving all your lovely comments, thank you very much they really mean a lot.   Till I started my Blog I lived in my own wee crafting world.   I did not realise the great wealth of fantastic talent that is out there.    Some of the creations I have come across are just stunning and so very clever, the talent out there is immense.
Nothing to clever from me today, the girl that got this card is very clever.  As I have mentioned Hazel is a Nanny, the girl who got this card (Lucy) was a charge of Hazel`s plus her other siblings.  Hazel worked with the family till they all went off to Secondary School. The family still keep in touch and Hazel is invited to all the special occasions that happen in the family.   Lucy is now at University and has done really well.  This was a card to Congratulate her on how well she had done and also to celebrate her Birthday.

  


Base Card 8 x 8 from Joanna Sheen
Backing Papers from Rob Adams Gingham, Polka Dot, Check and Tartan Cd
Image from Mo`s Digital Pencil
Coloured with Copics
Ribbon and charms from my stash
Flower made up from Freebie pack with an order at Wild Orchid Crafts
When finished I felt it still needed something so I did some faux stitching

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling by, I really appreciate it

Patricia 


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, how sweet is this card, sure Lucy will love it. Your choice of papers and image is lovely and of course the extra finishing touches.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image, it really reminds me of my beautiful daughter and one of our cats, they often sit on the chair like that, the only difference is our cat is black!
    The papers and detailing are gorgeous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning PAtricia. I love Mo's image and this is great.Fabulous charm which just rounds it all off perfectly. love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia
    Lovely card i looked at this image to do for my daughter but altho she likes to read she is a bit bit gothic so felt this wasnt quite right for her but i think Lucy will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, I can see this image on my shopping list, love your card and colouring and also that charm. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, I love this card, the image is stunning and the backing papers are 'just up my street', I will have to investigate the CD and Mo's digital pencil. Linda will adore this card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful card. Wonderful image of Mos and superbly coloured in. So apt for the young lady in question.
    Must get around to buying some of her images.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Patricia, I love the image, not too young, but not too trad, just right for a young lady. I'm sure she will love it, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card patricia. Love the image and soft colours. Great layout too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and image Patricia particularly for a young lady...love your colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely. Isn't nice when people remember you. Your card is beautiful and I'm sure Lucy will treasure it. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card for a clever girl! Wow her mother must be proud . I'm sure she will love the card. Hope hazel is well? I love the charm on this card too. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really marvellous card. It will be very well received.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! Such a pretty image and coloured in beautifully!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    Lovely card, like the image, great colouring in. I need to craft more, work less, lol.
    Have a nice evening.
    Michelle (happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Patricia, love this, the fabulous image & your colouring.
    fab layout, my granddaughter would love this card..pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad to have helped Patricia, and remember, you can do this to papers you don't like as well. Loving your card too. You are very good at colouring images. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I missed this one yesterday, it's a fab card, so reminds me of Ashleigh on her I-Pad and Bandit sitting close by!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete