Monday, 22 October 2012

"Birthday Tag"

Good Morning Blog friends, well here we are at the start of yet another week.  Wonder if this one will last any longer than the last one.  Is is just me or are the weeks getting shorter??.....................!!
Thank you for taking time to call in, I love to have you visit and leave all your lovely comments.

This is cleaning day here and it has to be done.  I strip the bed, do all the cleaning, every corner right through the house on a Monday, then on Friday I just give a quick clean for over the weekend.    Last Friday I did not get it all done, I went to meet Hazel, far more important than house cleaning.   Not all done Friday then the boys being here most of  the weekend there seems to be crumbs and bits all over the place, today it has to be done.


Today`s card is one I made for a friend for her birthday cross between a card and a Tag.  
It does open like a card, knowing my friend I thought she might want to hang it up.


Base card 4 x 6 white card
I cut out two borders in white card using Spellbinder Border Dies
A piece of white lace I threaded pink ribbon through
Hanging loop and bow same pink ribbon from my Ribbon Box
Flowers cut with Bitty Blossom Die
Leaves Crealies Die from Joanna Sheen

That`s it for today, off to get that cleaning done 
Thank you so much for stopping here for a while I really do appreciate it

Patricia



Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Good Morning Patricia,
    Sooo pretty, lovely card, the lace with the pink ribbon is so pretty, love the flowers, again. Happy cleaning today.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and lovely Patricia. I like the concept of combo card/tag. Don't work to hard today!! love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia....your lace is so pretty and love your gorgeous flowers..I an sure your friend will love it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, so beautiful, bet your friend adored it. Pink and white so lovely. I have not been on for a few days still working on my advent boxes but the end is in sight.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, Beautiful feminine card, love the borders and the ribbon threaded through, adore the flowers and foliage. Simply beautiful.
    Don't wear yourself out today ha ha, we crafters all need cleaners, don't you think ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Patricia. I love the design and the pretty detailing

    Good luck with the cleaning!!

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Patricia, I do like your tag/card, so pretty. I'm sure your friend will love it, I know I would, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, Simply love your tag card, pink and totally pretty - what more could one want. Hope you are surviving your phone challenge. You are! using those naughty words on a Monday morning (cleaning day) lol. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the clean pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. I love the lace and ribbon down the centre.
    Enjoyy the housework ;-p
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    such a pretty card today. Love the idea of the tag, and of course there's pink in it.
    I hate housework, but then it's got to be done hasn't it.
    I would rather craft much more than the boring old housework.
    Have you thrown the dreaded phone at the wall yet. Lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to let you know the phone is going back.
      John Jnr had a look there seems to be a problem with it. Thank goodness I really thought I had lost it.

      Patricia

      Delete
  12. What a beautiful card Patricia. I'm a Friday cleaner in our house, but even though there is just the two of us now,it still needs a midweek quick going over. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG what a stunning card! I Love It!!!!!! It's so pretty!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Patricia , wow this is FABULOUS how feminine , your friend will love this . I adore the shape and design too it's super . Thank you for your sweet comments whilst I was AWOL I am getting better and am going to drive again this week , The knock on my head made me feel so sick all the time but it has eased off , still have awful headaches but am improving. I have missed so much around blog land . I have had a peek at what I have missed of yours , you have been making super creations. I have lots of housework to catch up on too , I hate it when it mounts up . Biggest hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Patricia, this is an absolute 'wow' of a tag - and so feminine, gorgeous! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Patricia, this is a beautiful card, love the colours
    pam

    ReplyDelete