Wednesday, 3 October 2012

"Butterfly Birthday"

Good Morning Blog friends, thank you for sharing my little corner of Blogland with me, I love when you come to visit.  I hope you have time to leave a message to let me know you called.
It is so dark in the morning now I have to keep checking the clock to see what time it is, I really don`t like the dark mornings.  However it has been quite nice these past couple of days which does help.
It will be hard to get back into the swing of Crafting after these few days away from it.  
The housework is up to date again, all the ironing done and put away.  I have loads of time to play but just can`t get "In the Mood".............!!


Oh! by the way I am a Winner!!!!   I won the Blog Candy over on the Kasey~in Oz Blog
Thank you Kasey I am delighted.
Today`s card is not exactly what I had in mind, but there you go.  How many times do we have something in mind that actually comes out as we planned??  I feel the bottom left hand corner is rather crowded anyway here it is.

Base card 6 x 6 
Piece of Pink card stock embossed with Spellbinder M-Bossing Folder
Half a Doily I found in my box, must have used the other half, certainly not aware of on what!!!
I cut 2 different Spellbinder Moroccan Motifs and stacked them, one in pink the other white
 Crealies Die CL CF 05 for the small flower
Crealies Die CL CS 11 for Leaves
Crealies Die CL CS 02 for the flourishes all from Joanna Sheen
Some wired pearls from stock
I used Cosmic Shimmer Liquid Pearls not to successfully I may add.  I think the paper the Doily was made of sucked them up and they tended to go flat.  Will not use them like that again............

That`s it for today 
Thank you for popping by I really do appreciate it

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia, good to have you back, missed your input. My husband is wondering why I am spending so long on my IPad these days, well I told him to blame you, as it was after seeing your Blog I was interested in finally getting up and running. So with a little encouragement from you I got going so it's all your fault lol.

    Your card today is just up my street, pink and white, flowers and pearls, adore it.

    Have a great day

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia, great card today. Love the freshness of the pink and white. I've had a very busy few days so no crafting but should be able to get down to it today with luck. love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, me again. Forgot to say congratulations on your win! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia, Congratulation on your Blog Candy Win.
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous, lovely colours, butterfly beautiful, doily beautiful, flowers and foliage beautiful. The whole card is gorgeous, not crowded at all, Patricia.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, Oooooooooooo I love your busy/less busy balance. I shall be dissecting it later at leisure to see exactly what you have used. Have a relax and fun. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card. I don't think it is too crowded. Isn't it strange how so many cards turn out differently than we thought. Congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    a really fabulous card. Of course it's pink. Love the butterfly and the flower.
    Ellie's just gone home she is a little cutie pie. She is 14months old blond hair, blue eyes, and such a lovely personality. She kept tipping her water cup upside down and making all her clothes wet, so it was change and tumble dry quite a few times today. The fun of being a great grandma hey.
    Congrats on your candy win.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Afternoon Patricia, such a gorgeous card, lovely layout - congrats on your win! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the flower and I love pink!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning the candy honey!! I won some candy and it was a credit voucher for bunnys crafts where I bought a gorgeous stamp! Omg this card is just exquisite . I love pink anyway and this is a gorgeous vibrant pink with such a lovely butterfly . Many hugs sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty in pink! Lovely card Patricia and congratulations on your win!x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patricia this is so pretty, it has balance, the butterfly and texture in the top right balances out the embellished bottom left. I like your beautiful card!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautiful card and lovely with th e butterfly.
    greetings from ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty and delicate Patricia.

    ReplyDelete