Wednesday, 10 October 2012

"Cats on a Bag"



 Good Morning Blog friends, I know I say it almost every morning but it is true!  I love having you call by.  When you leave all those wonderful comments it makes this Blogging Lark so much more fun.  I never for one moment thought I would ever have got this far.  I am not good at the technical side of the Computer, don`t ask me to put on added extras .......I just can`t.  To be honest I often wonder how I ever managed to set this Blog up and running in the first place.  I just kept pressing buttons and Bingo it was there.  I am not a stupid person BUT I just can not get my head round the techy stuff.  No point saying it is an "age thing", I know people older than me who have absolutely NO problems. I have had help from a few of my fellow Bloggers for that I am very grateful, thank you, you know who you are.     
See what I mean, try as I have I can not get these images balanced...!!!


Posted by Picasa
Today`s offering was inspired by seeing this image on Kasey-in-Oz Blog.  I had downloaded the image from Little Claire but had never used it.  I actually had forgotten all about it.  You know how it is you see something, it triggers a response then once you have it, the blooming project you had in mind just disappears.   Now that is an age thing!!!!   This is not even what I had in mind for the image but there you go.

In Pink card  I cut 2 of the largest Floral Oval Die
Printed the image and cut that out with the next size down Floral Oval Die
I managed to "flip" the image, on opposite sides the cats are facing a different way
 Bitty Blossoms Die for the flowers
A Die I had for the leaves
Made a Handle using a Martha Stewart Punch
I made a little half box to go between the ovals that I attached the handle to 
This little bag would hold a small gift
I am off to make one with a Christmas theme
Dies used are all Spellbinder 

That`s it for today
You never know what tomorrow might bring
Thank you for calling by to visit I really appreciate it

Patricia 


15 comments:

  1. Your bag is lovely Patricia. I have these ovals and they are beautiful. Love the cat image too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Patricia, you can certainly light up my eyes in the morning. The little bag is amazing, oh I just love it. Hope you don't mind if I pinch your idea as you say a Christmas theme would be lovely.

    Have a great day.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Patricia, I echo Wilma, it's lovely to have your contribution this early. Thankyou so much for your kind comments on my last post, much appreciated.

    this project is so lovely, I have never as yet ventured into bags and things, but your creation si so inspirational.

    Another poor night last night, I've only had about 3 hours sleep. Never mind got up early and did some crafting.
    You have a lovely day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Patricia. Great use of the dies. Definitely one to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, I absolutely love this bag, cats are close to my heart as I have two black cats (only their mother can tell them apart (literally) ha ha, I have different collars ha ha). You are a genius.
    I know what you mean about buying something crafty and then forgetting you either have it, or what you were going to do with it even, it happens to me all the time ha ha, must be an 'age thing' ha ha.
    Have a lovely day, I'm getting my hair done in Manchester today and it is the 'first time at this salon' so I'm in a bit of a panic at present ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we have all done that - bought something and not used it, or misplaced it or something. Well, I'm glad youremembered because this is lovely! I love the floral oval dies, they are so pretty. Christine.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this bag i also mite borrow this idea thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, Love your cat bag , I too was tempted by that image but I don't think I bought it, and that is a definite memory thing. Does remind me I was supposed to so some animal cards,oops - plan change today I think. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is So PRetty and Sweet all at the same time Patricia! Love the Fun kitty cats and the lacy die cuts you used for the body of your bag! Really Lovely! The recipient of this Wonderful creation will be thrilled for sure! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful creations yet again. You are getting very clever at this bag making. Such a pretty design. You say your no good with the computer, yet you flipped the image okay, and your blog looks wonderful.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bag Patricia. The cats look so sweet and I love the dies and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I am so grateful that you managed to press the right buttons and get you blog started. It is lovely to come by and see what 'something new' you have for us and today is a prime example. So different and so cute. What a fab idea and the image is adorable, that would look good on a Valentines too, wouldn't it.
    Hope you've had a good day. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, thanks for the shout out, I'm glad my card inspired you to use the image. Lovely little bag, I can see that one filled with yummy little chocolates!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Patricia, those floral oval dies look fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Patricia, fabulous bag, great use of the dies, cute image
    pam

    ReplyDelete