Thursday, 4 October 2012

"More and More Roses"

Good Morning Blog friends, thank you for calling in today and for all the other days you have popped by and left your lovely comments.  
I am a little confused this week, now that`s not hard I can assure you!!!!  With the boys having their sleep over Sunday/Monday I am a day out.  Yesterday I kept thinking it was Tuesday, better get it right I am to meet my friend for coffee later.  A week past Tuesday after my traumatic morning in the gales I forgot to meet her.  She has forgiven me, luckily where we meet we are known, some other ladies that are often there at the same time as us invited her to join them.

I got a little carried away yesterday making roses.  I was getting my bits and pieces ready to make a couple of cards, I did intend using Wild Orchid Crafts roses I have had for ages.    I found a sheet of backing paper I had printed, a Nit Wit collection Download.  I decided to use that and make the roses myself.

Base Card was an 8 x 8 I cut it back a little bit to about 7 x 7
Pink card from stock
White card embossed with a dotty embossing folder
Another piece of white card cut using Marianne Designables Folder DS0907
I backed that with a piece of the pink card to show through
Cut a border using a Martha Stewart Punch
Leaves and the flower head are Marianne Dies
My Roses of course using Spellbinder Blossom Five Die
A few pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts


 That`s it for today
Thank you so much for visiting I really do appreciate it


Patricia

  



15 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia, my where do you get all your wonderful ideas for cards. Do you think it out or throw a few bits on the table and play, that's what I do most times. I have a few ideas of what I want before I begin but by the end it is totally different. Have a good day with your friend, I bet she forgives you for the other week. Love the roses so beautiful.

    Take care.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia, Loving your half-and-half card again. Those designables are great to use and effective. Have a great day out and hope the weather is kind. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia, another beautiful card..the layout and all the details are gorgeous, as are your roses (they always are), have a fab day out, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses are absolutely delightful Patricia. And the Marianne folder is very pretty. Lovely card all round. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Patricia! Love the roses - I can almost smell them! The embossed panel is divine - a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, Absolutely lovely card, white on white with a splash of colour, just lovely. I love your roses, they are beautiful, I also love the embossed corner it is absolutely gorgeous. I thought I recognised the border, being Martha Stewart, lovely.
    I notice that you mention Wild Orchid Crafts occasionally, I just popped over to their site, it looks really good, I will definitely be taking a closer look. Thanks, Patricia.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS Have a lovely day with your friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Patricia. I love those Marianne cut and emboss folders but personally I wish that they were a bit bigger. The pink and white is very delicate and feminine looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card, your roses are beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Patricia. Your roses are amazing, think this die will have to go on my Xmas list!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your roses are beautiful and showcased so prettily on the embossed die cut
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    what an amazingly beautiful card yet again. As others have said love the Marianne die, and of course those roses are stupendous.
    It was good that there was someone there to help your friend out at your coffee rendezvous.
    Have a wonderful crafty day enjoy your coffee.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well those roses are beautiful Patricia and such a lovely little spray of them on your gorgeous card. Gorgeous embossed background.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card Patricia. I love your design, and the embossing looks great. The roses look beautiful too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh Patricia another stunner!!!! Hope you met up ok with your friend for coffee!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh boy - this one takes my breath away. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete