Tuesday, 16 October 2012

"Oh! No! it`s Those Roses Again"

Good Morning Blog friends, I know I say it most days but I really do appreciate you calling by and leaving all those lovely comments.  If you have not visited before, welcome to my little corner of Blogland, I hope you stay a while to have a look around.
 All you followers of Sue Wilson were you watching the show from 8am till 10am?? yesterday.   For me it was a rather silly time, Monday is big clean day here, bed has to be changed, washing organised, cleaning done right through the house.   I get up very early but unfortunately John sleeps a little longer.  Although he encourages me in my crafting I am quite sure he would not appreciate me chucking him out of his bed to get the sheets off it, just because Sue Wilson was on.....................
I have a fair few of the Dies she was showing, it did make me think, now for me.............. that can be rather difficult sometimes!!  While watching and thinking I remembered about some of the Dies and decided I would get them out later and play, here is the result.  


The "Heartfelt Die" along the bottom I got last Christmas as part of my gift from John and Audrey.  I did not realise that it was actually by Spellbinders. So apart from the piercing done with my Tim Holtz ruler everything is made using Spellbinder Dies.

Base Card 2 A4 pieces from the pack I got from Hazel.
I cut them and stuck them together along the top to give me an 8 x 6 card
Pierced piece of card is from the Pack that Sue promotes I think she calls it "Putty"
Brown card stock I embossed with my new Spellbinder A4 Embossing Folder that has Diddy Dots on one half and these Grouped Dots on the other 
Wow! these are so much better than trying to get dots to line up, I feel you are not wasting as the bits left are ready to use on another project
 I threaded some American Seam Binding through my "Heartfelt Die"
Blue paper from my stash for my Roses to match the blue ribbon
I made two Roses using Blossom Five the rest are Bitty Blossoms
Leaves are the Foliage Die
Tag is from the Antique Tag set I cut one in cream and one brown, I cut the cream in half to extend it, the little leave sticking out at the bottom is to cover up the space 
Little Quote done on the computer, sorry it is rather out of Focus
Added a pearl as I felt another Rose or bow would be just too much

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in, great to see you

Patricia 



Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the embossing folder and those wonderful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, another beautiful card, love the roses oh heck love it all. I am ready for another Sue marathon today.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous PAtricia. I do love your roses so I'm always pleased to see them appear! Have a good day. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner Patricia, love the dots EF and fabulous flowers! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia,
    For a moment there I thought I had clicked onto Sue's Blog. What a stunner, really loving this card, the flowers again are gorgeous, you are really a great card maker. Love it.
    Have a great day today.
    Michelle (happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia..love how you have used your dies and I never get tired of those gorgeous roses

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, Love your card, it is gorgeous, your flowers are 'to die for', love it all.
    Yes, I watched the 2 hours of Sue Wilson at 8am yesterday, I couldn't concentrate on anything else, in case I missed something ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    what a superb card. The folder sounds good to me, I hate having to line it all up takes an age doesn't it. Must invest in some. Right I have gone off on a tangent again.
    Love the die and those roses look like they are made out of wonderful material. Fabulous just Fabulous.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patricia, and it's a pleasure to visit your blog, there is always something interesting there. This is a lovely card. I always think that the cards made with the spellbinders dies are so professional looking and elegant. I love everything about your card, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, well was I surprised when the anonymous follower on my blog revealed herself and guess who, yes Hazel. How lovely to have her comment on my work. Am really chuffed. Give her my regards and best wishes.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very classy card Patricia. Love the colours and that rose is gorgeous!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Patricia, very elegant card, love the colours and roses,
    not got that border die, it looks lovely
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a truly stunning card! I love the lattice effect at the bottom and those flowers are just so beautiful! Where did you get them from? If you don't mind me asking. They look great! I love the colours as well. Fab! Hugs sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply stunning! You have used beautiful dies and they look wonderful!x

    ReplyDelete