Tuesday, 23 October 2012

"Pearls & Bows"

Good Morning welcome to my Blog.  So glad you have stopped by, I hope you will stay a while, if you have time please leave a message so that I know you were here.
Hazel took two leaps forward yesterday.  She went to see her Consutalnt who she has been under during her Operation and Treatments and got a good report.  She has not to go back for 6 months, I am so happy.  She also started back at work full time yesterday.  Hazel is a Professional Nanny to two girls 10 and 8.  She is at their house every morning at 7.15am to let the parents get off to work.  They are both Medical Consultants one in Edinburgh and the other in Dundee.  Although Hazel gets  3-4 hours off in the middle of the day some evenings she does not get home till 7pm. she takes these girls to their activities and feeds them.  If one of the parent is home early Hazel gets away but they are both so busy it is not always possible for them to be home that early.
 Nothing much happening here today, mind you it is still early so you never know what might happen.
Got all the cleaning bang up to date yesterday, had all afternoon to myself so made this card.
I craft in the kitchen, when I was finished you would never have known I spent time so much time earlier cleaning the floor.............the joys of being a crafter!!!!


Base card 8 X 6 Centura Pearl card from Crafters Companion
Pale pink Co-ordinations also from Crafters Companion
Backing paper a Nit Wit download that was in my Bit Box
1/2 a Marianne's Die cut Doily that was also in the box
I cut 2 Spellbinder Hearts/Baubles the large one in the pale pink Co-ordinations
Medium one from a piece of cream card
Flower made using Spellbinder Blossom Five Die
Leaves Spellbinder Foliage Die
Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts

Did you know that Crafters Companion have their Birthday Sale on??  I got some more of the Co-ordinations card stock I really like it.  I kept saying I did not need it BUT!! it really was a bargain.  I got two for the price of one and my discount, delivered P&P Free what more could you ask for??

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate you calling in

Patricia 



Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Patricia! Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is stunning Patricia. I love the delicate design with your gorgeous flower and such a beautiful colour.
    I'm really pleased to hear Hazel's good news.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia the is beautiful such a pretty card love the dies you have used and those pearls just finish off your card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that pink and cream colour way Patricia. And you know I love your roses!!! So this card is certainly a winner with me! Have good day from a foggy Oxfordshire. Love from Christine.

    PS Fabulous news about Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely gorgeous card, your flower is stunning and I love the way you have made that wonderful bow. Thanks for your visit and comment earlier too. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia,
    This is lovely, the colours, the layout, the flower, just beautiful. Wish I had more time to craft, got to earn a crust now, lol. Great news for Hazel, onwards and upwards.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, again a beautiful card, just love how you make the flowers. Will have to get that die.

    Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, Well my first thought was "this is posh", love it and love the pink/cream combination. Continued best wishes to Hazel and so glad about her news. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow!! this is Really Gorgeous Patricia!! Love the big beautiful bow and Wonderful embossed hearts and lacy die cuts! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, A truly beautiful, pastel, card today, I love everything about it, so 'girlie' and 'pretty'.
    I'm so glad that Hazel has (a) been given good reports from the Consultant and (b) felt well enough to go back to full-time work, especially doing the job she does, you have to feel well to cope with children ha ha. I'm so pleased for Hazel, the power of 'positive' thinking.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a magnificent card Patricia. I love that rose and of course the bow.I love bows. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really pretty. I love the flower and the big bow.
    Lovely to hear Hazel's positive news too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Patricia. Stunning work as always. Your cards are just amazing.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    what a superb card as usual. Love everything about it.
    /That rose is amazing.
    So glad to hear Hazel is doing so well. Not many days till I get to see my sisters. My eldest Sister also had a health prob about 4years ago she had a brain tumor. It was operated on and all is very well now.
    I am very late today, overslept and haven't had chance to blog till now.
    Now that doesn't mean I have only just got up. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Patricia, great news about Hazel, this will help her get stronger day by day. Gosh she is working hard with her profession, can't be easy looking after someone elses children, Good for her,
    Gorgeous card today, I love the pink and your bow is lovely, is it pink too?, on my screen it looks more lilac. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Patricia. Really feminine. Well done to Hazel - she is doing so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card Patricia, love the layout and the colour is beautiful
    pam

    ReplyDelete