Tuesday, 30 October 2012

"Smell the Roses"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for visiting today.  If you have popped by and have enjoyed looking please leave a comment so that I can visit you.  I love have a look at what you and others are doing.  There are so many talented crafter`s out there, they give so much inspiration.
Still have not had time to play with the goodies I bought on Saturday, I really do not know where the time is going  just now.
Hazel and I have a Craft Fair on Saturday.  Yesterday I spent ages out in the store where we keep a lot of our stock.  Sorted through things, have got them crated and ready.  Of course once out there I decided to have a bit of a tidy up.   I pop any boxes that I think I could re-cycle plus lots of other bits and pieces out there.  A case of out sight out of mind till the next tidy up!! .  I binned lots, the paper bin is almost full, the men don`t come till Friday.


Today`s card is one I made for a friend who has a birthday next month.  I might send it but you never know by the time her birthday comes I may have changed my mind.


Base card 8 x 8 from Joanna Sheen
Silver Mirri card
Paper and images from Joanna Sheen ATC Assistant CD
Each image is matted on to pink and Mirri
The flowers and leaves are made with Crealies Dies also from Joanna
Sick Pins and Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts

I do not use many CDs now but this image I really like and do use it quite often.   I have made lots of cards for customers using this image.

I am taking my car to Perth this morning for it`s Winter Service, I hate taking it for servicing.     Although I like shopping in Perth I don`t like the hanging on waiting for the phonecall to say my car is ready.  I suppose it is the feeling I am not in control and cant go home when ever I want.  Has to be done so better get on with it.


That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling in I really do appreciate it

Patricia 




14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Patricia. The images are perfect and your floral corner arrangement a delight1 Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Patricia love the layout and your gorgeous floral corner embellishment.Good luck with your car

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely images Patricia. Beautifully constructed card. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these images, soooooo elegant, Joanna Sheen's CD's are wonderful. The floral spray is great, oh I am running out of word to describe this card, simply beautiful.

    Hope you don't have to wait too long on your car.


    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. Like you I have nearly all JS CD roms and did use them all the time, I still think the're the best. Enjoy your day in Perth. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, I love your card today, the image is absolutely fabulous, I love it, and those Crealies dies you use are divine, I must try and get those as I love them every time you use them, they are gorgeous.
    Have a good day in Perth, albeit waiting for the phonecall, hope you manage to get some shopping in too ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the image and soft colours. The flower looks beautiful too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patricia. The backing paper and toppers are gorgeous - very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the elegant images and your flower is beautiful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant card Patricia, and the colours are beautiful. What a fabulous flower, love the whole card, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    superb card and such a lovely image. Your flower arrangement is super too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia! I love that image! Joanna sheen does some beautifully CDs and products. This card is beautiful! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good evening Patricia,
    Lovely image, so pretty in pink, a very pretty card, great flowers again, lol. Hope you had a good day and didn't wait too long till you could go home.
    Michelle (happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty image on your card, Love the flowers they are amazing.

    Hope your shopping trip was relaxing, maybe you should organise lunch with a friend while you wait for your car to be done next time, that way combined with the shopping, you're spending that time really having fun not watching the clock!

    ReplyDelete