Sunday, 21 October 2012

"With Love"

Good Morning Blog friends, welcome once again to my little corner of Blogland.  I love to have you visit, thank you so much for leaving all those lovely comments, I read each and every one. 
Oh! My! Word! have not slept so long in ages.  Must have tired out my brain, I got a new phone and have not a clue how to work it.  Had to get Thomas 8 to help me, I am a real "Technophobe" and it is really worrying me. 
Weather here was terrible yesterday morning, tuned out OK  later.   Audrey (DIL) is off with a few friends for a weekend in Paris, John Jnr is in charge so you can guess where the boys spent their day!! Yep! if they don`t have mum or dad, Grandpa is the next best bet.  Notice I said Grandpa and not Granny!!!   I love these boys to bits but it is definitely Grandpa that`s the winner in this house, till it comes to feeding time..................

Sorry! no prize on offer for the 1st one who posts to say who inspired this card.

Base Card 6 X 8 black card
All Dies and the folder used are Spellbinder
Cream card
Brown Co-Ordinations embossed and sanded
Decorative Labels Eight I cut this in half fitted it together to make a square
Sue`s Lace Die very slightly distressed
Classic Oval again slightly distressed
Sentiment a stamp
I cut two corners which I popped top and bottom of the Classic Oval
Lace from my Lace Box
Suede Leaves from Sam Poole Crafts and some punched leaves
Flowers I made using Blossom Five Die
Pins I have has for ever

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping by I really appreciate you taking time to call by

Patricia





Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Patricia. Very classy, and I love the brown and cream. Thick fog here again this morning unfortunately! Have a good day! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card. I love the colour combo and your fabulous flowers.
    Have a lovely Sunday
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like that in our house Patricia until it comes to feeding time then mum used to win hands down without any competition :) this card is so elegant and classy the colours so pretty I've not tried the sanding of the coredinations paper yet something I really want to try it gives it a really lovely detail also the lace is just so gorgeous .. love this :)
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Patricia. Love the colours and design. The background is wonderful and finished with that beautiful flower arrangement.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, no guessing required to who inspired this card. The colours and design are beautiful and of course the use of Sue's dies. Must be good fun when the boys are round, keeps you on your toes and its said the way to a man's heart is though his stomach.

    Have a great day.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card. The brown and cream are very elegant. Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, This card is pure yummy, (mmmmm which chocolate lol) also love the flowers. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Patricia. I love the design and the wonderful colours. Your flowers look so beautiful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Patricia, Beautiful card and I love the chocolate colours. All you Spellbinder girls make such fabulous cards, the dies and embossing are gorgeous. Haven't got many of them myself, mabe thats the next thing to spend my money on. Have a great day with your boys, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    another beautiful card. With fabulous roses creations too.
    I know what you mean about phones, I hate changing mine, but when you have mastered it you think well that was easy, why was it so difficult when you first had it, and then it's time to change again. I have all my daughters old ones as she changes every couple of years, but I try not to change that often.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Patricia - I had to smile. It's Grandpa in this house for all necessities. I'm only good for 'making things' if they are in the mood.
    Super card and beautifully crafted. Sue has a lot to answer for with her amazing use of Spellbinder dies. Loving that lace trim!
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Patricia. Sorry I haven't been around much, but thank you for your support when I needed it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful creation Patricia...love your dies and that lace is gorgeous

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. another lovely card horrible weather here today so have been making cards i love the lace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Afternoon honey. I really do love your cards. I love how you use your dies to create such beautiful detailed creations! I can guess who your inspired by lol. She is fab too. I love the colours too. Weather down here. Is awful too and I want some sun lol. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Evening Patricia, what an absolutely beautiful card, love the brown and the lace is beautiful, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Patricia,
    So sorry I haven't been by in ages, I am hoping life will settle down again soon so I can get back to blogland, but ontop of everything else thats been happening, my daughter has now moved home and so my house is upside down.
    I have been able to check my fave blogs on my phone but had to come by and say hi on the laptop today and tell you your cards are lovely. So varied and so pretty.
    I hope to be back blogging in the next day or two as I have managed to make a couple of cards over the past two weeks.
    Take care and I do hope your sister is doing well.
    Biggest Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete