Monday, 26 November 2012

"Another Baby Card"

Hello their friends, I am so happy you have stopped at my little "Creative Corner".    I love to share so I hope you get a little inspiration while you visit.  
A very quick post today, busy, busy.  I am off along to John and Audrey`s to look after the boys and pop them along to school.  John and Audrey only have one car today, Mummy is on a Midwifery Course thing in Dundee.   Daddy is off through to  Edinburgh this morning for a meeting..  They will both have to be out of the house for 7.30am. so Granny to the rescue.


Today`s card  is one of the collection I did for Hazel.  They had to be flattish for posting, but I have tried to give the impression of depth.
It looks rather pale, it is much darker in real life, I think the light above the work surface must have been on when I photographed it.

Base card 6 x 6 from a pack I got at the Hobbycraft Show in Glasgow.
Backing paper from Rob Adams Gingham and Polka Dot paper CD
Spellbinder Dies used for the layers
Stamp from LOTV (I think).  Coloured with Promakers
Sentiment done on the computer

That`s it for today.
Thank you for visiting I really appreciate it

Patricia 

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, busy lady today but that's what grannies are for. Your card today Is so sweet, I adore that image and the backing paper is lovely. I understand your problem getting a good photo in the dull light we have now and the flash often distorts colours, roll on spring.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia

    It sounds like you are going to be busy today .. .. I hope the weather is nice for you whilst you are flying about here, there and everywhere!

    Love card. That is such a cute image.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely new baby card Patricia. Have fun today with your grandchildren! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Patricia.and love your backing papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image on your very sweet baby card Patricia. Have a good - albeit busy - day! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the sweet image and the delicate colours are perfect.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, A really sweet baby card, I absolutely adore those backing papers, think I will have to invest in that CD. Love the image and beautifully coloured.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    what a wonderful baby card. As Patricia said those bcking papers are so lovely. The image is so superbly coloured in, and very sweet.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Patricia, Hope everything goes ok today and all have safe journeys. Your card is adorable and great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia
    Love that image such a sweet card have fun with your grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Patricia. I'm having a busy few days as I start my Christmas cleaning. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the image and beautiful blues.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely little card, makes me just want to pick him up, thank goodness for Grans!!, kate x

      Delete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    Another sooooo cute card. Beautifully coloured. Lovely paper choice.
    I hope you and Hazel are well, keep up the good work.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, hope you had a good day! Gorgeous card, beautiful image, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab image beautifully coloured!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Patricia, hope you enjoyed your day.
    this is a beautiful baby card, love the layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete