Saturday, 24 November 2012

"Baby Girl Card"

Hello Blog friends, I hope you are all safe and dry.  This weather is shocking, when will it end???  We were very lucky yesterday the sun was shining, but goodness knows what we will get today.  We went along to Forfar yesterday morning to do some shopping and there was LOTS of snow on the hills in the distance.  Just hope it all stays in the distance..
Welcome to my little creative corner, love to have you visit.  Thank you so much for continuing to pop in and leave your lovely comments.  What amazes me about this Blogland business is the amount of people who actually call in to see me but never leave a comment.  Not that I am looking for them all to comment but I would really love to know who the actually are...................Curiosity killed the cat so maybe I better just shut up!!!!
I did not do much crafting yesterday, actually did not do much of anything to honest.  By the time I got all the shopping put away (a job I hate with a passion) I could not be bothered doing anything. However this morning, Casserole in the oven, Pot of Soup on the hob, Ironing done. Off to take up the hems of two pairs of trousers for John, really must get them done.




  Today`s card is one I did for my friend Elaine`s daughter and her husband when their baby Mia was born in July.  I posted this back in July when I first started my Blog and it got just one comment.  I thought I would show it again, it seems to have been all baby boy cards that I have had to do lately.

Base card approx 5 x 7
Backing paper from a Crafty Jak`s Cd that I have had for years
Pink card punched using a Martha Stewart Punch.
Ribbon from my box threaded threw the holes
The Dress, Hat and Bunny are all Die cuts from Dianne`s Die Cuts
Sentiment done on the computer.


That`s it for today.
Hopefully I will get something new to show you tomorrow
Thank you for calling in today I really appreciate it

Patricia 

Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, what a well organised lady you are, all chores completed early, plenty time for crafting. Love this baby card, so pink and girly. I must get away with my dogs while it is still dry, hate getting soaked all the time.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Patricia, I haven't been crafting a year yet but when I look back one my first ones I can't believe I thought they were acceptable :)

    Love that baby dress and hat just like we used to dress baby girls

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia,
    Your baby pink card is so cute, the images are lovely, it is funny to see how we progress in the card making.
    I wish I was so organised in a morning, it takes me half an hour to get my eyes in focus, lol.
    Have a great day today.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baby girl card Patricia. Jacquie is right, this is how baby girls were dressed "in our era!" Lol. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card for a baby girl, hasn't she a gorgeous name, Mia. I agree with the ladies above and yearn for babies to be dressed like babies, perhaps we'll come full circle. Have a great day, you've done your chores, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Patricia. I love the design and the pretty die cuts.

    I hope you have a good day
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Patricia, the ribbon adds that very soft finish. Enjoy your day.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patricia. Like you I try to get everything done in the morning and then the rest of the day is mine. We do our family visits to-day, so not much crafting for me. But I knit in the evening. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, This card is truly gorgeous, I love it, I love 'girlie' cards, I especially love the die-cuts, I haven't heard of those before, but they are ideal for a baby girl.
    My you have got a lot done already this morning, can't you sleep girl ha ha. I have to get up early every day with my hubby but we usually have an extra hour on a weekend.
    It is my 30th wedding anniversary today (this is my second marriage), and I am still recovering from the dreaded heavy cold/nearly flu symptoms, so not going to be doing much sadly, but I made a beautiful card yesterday with lots of 'pearls' on it, so at least my hubby got something, and he's bought us tickets for Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins next April in Manchester, so that's something to look forward to.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty baby card, Patricia. I love your threaded ribbon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute for words Patricia. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card Patricia. I love your design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Patricia, such a pretty card! You are organised! We've been out all day in really horrid weather and now we're home, after a late night last night,I'm too tired to craft! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Think you're getting more comments this time! This is a great card and easily beats anything that you could buy at the shops. Great job Patricia. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card just love it .melanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    what a beautiful card. Just love everything about it. That little dress and bonnet is sooooo cute, and the ribbon lacing is fab. So glad you showed us it again as I for one didn't see it the first time.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi Patricia,
    this is a beautiful baby card, cute rabbit and lovely colour.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely Gorgeous sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card lovely design and so pretty

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember this one, was it me that commented, I hope so or will hang my head in shame!!!! LOL!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete