Thursday, 1 November 2012

"Birthday Boy"

Welcome! Blog friends, great to have you visit.  If you have time please leave a message so I know you called.  That way I can be nosey, link back, see what you have been up to and leave comment on your Blog.  
Oh! I have just noticed I have another follower, delighted to have you on board.
Yesterday was a great day here we had a "Family Lunch" with Hazel and my other sisters (I do have more than one but that`s a whole other story) their husband the ones that were not working and our Daughter-in-Law.  We had a good lunch, interesting chat, and a GREAT laugh, a good time had by all I think.


Nothing exciting today, but you have to take to good with the not quite so good.  This was an order for a neighbour, she wanted a flat card not fussy, it had to be posted.  It is for her Grandson James.

Base card 6 x 6
Kraft Card embossed with an A4 Spellbinder Embossing Folder
Script paper from my stash
Piece of the embossed card cut using Spellbinder Labels 1
Sentiment done on the computer cut out using smaller Labels 1
I distressed the sentiment to co-ordinate with the vintage style script paper 


That`s it for today
Hopefully I will have more time to play tomorrow, where is all the time going these days.
Thank you for popping by, I really do appreciate it

Patricia


 
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. A very nice male card Patricia, and we all need more of those. I love that script paper. and the colour. Glad you enjoyed your family lunch. It is so lovely having family get togethers and mine are so few and far between unfortunately becaus I live so far from my family. Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia, what a super card and just right for a young man. The layout and colours are fantastic, I really like the colur of the distressed ink, what is it? on my pc it looks almost a mink shade. Have a great day whatever you do, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    a lovely male card. Like the colours used. So glad you had a good lunch yesterday with your sisters.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia, A beautiful card today, I'm loving the colours, very muted and warm and lovely, love the script paper too, will have to look out for some of that. Like Kate above, I would like to know the colour of the DI, it looks like 'mink' to me too??
    I'm off to the Doctors today, I'm having my 'Flu Jab' at 9am this morning, ooerrrrr, not looking forward to that ha ha !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulus, I love the soft colours and great textures

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card Patricia. I love the way it is done. Glad you had a lovely day with the family too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, hope you don't mind I'm having a look around your blog again and boy what stunning creations you produce, I am in awe of them. Today's card is a perfect design for a male and just love the colours you have used. Family get together's are very special aren't they, I am pleased you had a lovely time!
    Would you mind if I joined your followers even though I do not have a blog myself? Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Christine, Please feel free to join in at any time we are just "One Big Happy Group" I feel we all get help and inspiration from one another which is great.
      Any questions you have about anything you see on my Blog you can contact me on pjdtrimbush@aol.com
      Happy Crafting

      Patricia xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Patricia and I am delighted to join your ever increasing followers. Linda Burrows, God bless her, has kindly showcased some of my work in the past and it is through Linda that I have found so many wonderful friends in blog land. There are some fantastic people out there. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a lovely day, Christine H xx

      Delete
  8. Hello Patricia, Sorry I made you lie down yesterday, lol. You still managed to make a gorgeous card, love the colours and texture from the embossing. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous male card. I love the design and soft colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, beautiful card for a young male, the colours you ave chosen are just right. Glad you enjoyed your family lunch. It's good to have family around.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, I think it's a great card for a young man- fab colours, really soft and your layout is great. Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Patricia. Having to make things 'postable' is such a restriction but you have got some real depth with the layers/embossing without the bulk. Couldn't we all just do with having personal carrier pigeons to take our creations undamaged to their destinations? Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely masculine card Patricia, great colours and love the dies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a lovely style card Patricia :) Great male card!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete