Monday, 12 November 2012

Birthday Card for a "Princess"

Hello friends, great to have you here, I really enjoy when you pop by.  Thank you so much for taking the time do so.
Another quick post to day I am rather tired.  Hazel and I did our Craft Fair yesterday, for the first hour we did not sell anything.  It was very busy, people were just not buying.  However it did pick up and we ended up doing Ok.   A long tiring day, poor Hazel has to work today starting at 7.30am.  I am always up early, I like to potter about doing what I have to do......then I have my shower and get dressed.  No chance this morning the Gas Man is coming to service the Boiler a morning appointment between 8am and 1pm.  Just be my luck if I don`t get a move on for him to be at my door me being his first appointment



Today` card is an order for a "Little Princess" so what better than her Castle.

Base card is an A3 sheet of card folded and cut to fit the project 
Castle is matted onto some dull silver card and edged with peel offs
Everything on the card is from Crafter`s Companion Guys and Girls CD
I matted the sentiments on card, strung and attached them together using Jump Rings

I spent more time looking for the CD than I did making the card.   I do not use CDs much now, I knew that I had that CD and exactly what I wanted was on it.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really do appreciate it.

Patricia



Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, the little Princess will love this adorable card, love the colours! I'm the same as you with CDs; I have quite a few but don't use them too much, usually for papers...and then you spend ages looking for what you want! Glad you did good at the craft fair, they can be disheartening if you don't and the first few hours always seem so slow! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia,
    The little girl will just love this, so pretty.
    Glad you had a good day in the end yesterday.
    Have a good day today.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia

    I am pleased the fair picked up for you as the day went on.

    It is tiring though isn't it. All the hard work you put in before hand, the setting up, the selling and then the task which seems to take the longest .. .. packing away!!

    I hope you get to rest up a bit this week.

    Love your Princess card. Gorgeous colours.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this really is fit for a princess Patricia! Lovely. Hope you have a bit of a rest today- and hope the gas man doesn't catch you in your dressing gown!!!
    Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card for a princess Patricia, pleased your craft fair picked up in the end

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, A beautiful card, a real 'Princess Card', gorgeous castle, this little girl will love this card.
    I know what you mean about CDs, I have loads and never seem to go to them anymore, I will have to get them out ha ha.
    Glad that the Fair eventually got 'off the ground' for Hazel and yourself.
    I have a male 60th birthday card to make, I started it yesterday and got all inky, I must admit I much prefer making 'girlie' cards ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvellous card - any little girl would just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, I'm glad to hear you came out OK in the end, I know how tiring a fair can be and your constantly smiling too. I love your Princess card and I'm sure it will be loved too. Enjoy to-day at your leisure. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patricia, your card is gorgeous. I love the design and pretty colours - perfect for a little princess.
    I'm glad the craft fair went well, I can imagine it must have been tiring.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful card so fit for a little princess. She is going to be soooooo pleased with it.
    Glad you did okay at the craft fair.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Patricia,Hope you and Hazel are both rested, please send her my Hello and take care. You card is perfectly princessy and the detail is gorgeous. I have my CDs on an external harddrive but I must get around to listing what is on them. lol xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect card for a little girl, Patricia!! You've done such a fabulous job creating it for her.
    Pleased to hear that you did well yesterday:) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, what a gorgeous "Princess" card, any little girl would love to receive this one.

    Glad things picked up at the fair yesterday, and hope you raised enough money to make it all worth while.

    See you and Hazel on Wednesday.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect card for any priness! My nieces would love this. Not sure what peel offs are, but I love the edging - looks like perfect sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there Patricia, lovely card, fit for any princess. I've a lots of CDs too but the ink in my printer is so expensive that I now don't use them very much. Glad the fair picked up for you, and I hope Hazel wasn't too tired. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your princess card. I don't use my CDs much now either. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Patricia! Jump rings, forgot about those!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous castle! Lovely card Patricia, great colours and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous card Patricia, made a few of these castles cards a long while ago. Thats why I have all my cds on an external hard drive, so easy ...pam

    ReplyDelete