Sunday, 25 November 2012

"Floral Fancy"

Good Morning Blog friends, Thank you for continuing to stop and visit my creative corner.  I love to share and hope you get some inspiration.
Could not sleep Friday/ Saturday, was up early got almost everything done before lunch so had all afternoon to "Play".  WOW! what a mess the kitchen was in.   Hazel phoned, we had a chat, I told her that if I went out and left the door open no burglar would bother to come in.  They would have taken one look and thought someone had beaten them to it...................!!!   It does not take me long to tidy up thank goodness.  I have a section of the kitchen cupboards that house a lot of my Crafty Stuff, once that`s away and the floor is swept it`s fine again.


Today`s card is one of my yesterday`s creations, a few bits from the Bit Box plus few Die cut bits.

Base card an 8 x 8  bought at Hobbycraft Glasgow
Pink Patterned card from a Tilda Paper Stack (Autumn Lilac)
White card cut with Spellbinder Grand Scalloped Dies
Next layer is reverse side of the first card layer
White card embossed with embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Spellbinder Fancy Oval Dies for the centre piece
I cut one in white and one in pink.  I cut the pink in half to stretch it to give me the effect of a double layer
Organza Ribbon from my Ribbon Box
Couple of sick pins and pearls from my stash
I very lightly distressed the edges of the patterned card

In the Tilda Paper Stacks the sheets are all double sided.  You get some nice bits like tags, sentiments and embellishments, if you don`t want to use these the other side is patterned, you can use that.    The tags and sentiments are not Die cut so I just had a look till I found the Roses that fitted the Die I had.   They call it a paper stack but in actual fact it is really card approx 240gsm.  The Tilda "Autumn Lilac" is a very pale Stack and I would not buy this one again.  I have the Tilda "Flower Garden" Paper Stack and I love the patterns in that one.  I have made a lot of my Gift Bags using "Flower Garden" card.   I will buy that again.

That`s it for today
Thank you  for calling by I really appreciate it

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, gorgeous card, love the way you doubled up on the ovals, great choice of colours. There are so many beautiful paper out there, we are spoilt for choice these days.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Patricia. Love the combination of dies and embossing! Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Patricia love the embossing and dies

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Patricia, I am liking the embossed look! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia,
    A pretty card today, subtle colours, love the bow and stick pin. Hope you have another creative day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Patricia. I love the pretty colours and gorgeous embossing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the flowers and soft colours. The bow looks fabulous too.
    Enjoy the rest of teh weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, Such a gorgeous card. Love the way you have done your layers, no wonder you were playing with such a mass of stash. Take good care. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, Such a beautiful card, I love your layering and the papers are beautiful, the image of the roses is gorgeous, the 'piece de resistance', for me, is the absolutely stunning stickpin.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love your embossed background and such a gorgeous image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so,so pretty with all the layers and embossing, Patricia :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    a really wonderful card today. I see you have used that lovely embossing folder again, and those ovals are wonderful.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patricia, I love your card, beautifully put together and great used of the dies. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful as usual Patricia, such a feminine card and I love the colours, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi patricia, thanks so much for popping by and leaving a lovely comment about my tag; have fun playing! this card is beautiful - i love the layout, the subtle layers and the multi-bow, which i really struggle with.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning card! I love the embossing and the white on white theme. Its beautiful and that bow is just gorgeous. I hope your weekend has gone well and you are well. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi Patricia,
    this is a beautiful card, love your colour & fab design.
    gorgeous die cuts
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Patricia, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a real beauty Patricia .. .. and your ribbon bow is stunning!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh what a pretty card, so delicate!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete