Tuesday, 13 November 2012

"For Daddy"

Hello Blog friends, I know I say this almost every day but I really do appreciate you calling by my corner of Blogland.   Also when you leave all those lovely comments it makes this Blogging all the more worth while.
I think I have recovered a little from Sunday.   Hazel and I have decided that we are both getting to old for the standing around.  We said at the end of last year we were not doing any more Craft Fairs.  When Hazel was at home during her treatments that`s when we began making the Pendants.  We were asked by quite a few people if they could buy them...........well that started the ball rolling again.  We sold lots at the Chemo Unit and at Maggies.  When we were at Maggies one day they told us they were doing a Christmas Craft Fair and asked if we would like a table.  We said yes, we were then asked by others that we had done Fairs with before would we like tables ...........if you do one you might as well do them all.  We have learnt this time, we will just say NO!! when asked in future.  We will still sell our pendants, and other bits a pieces we make.  We have a few people who have us along to their house, they invite a few friends in.  On the lines of Party Plan but we are not looking for future bookings.  If we get them we take them on the understanding that it is a simple get together with just a cup of tea or coffee.


My fist Christmas Card for this year, I have not started on any for myself yet.
This was an order from a girl, for her two boys to give to their Daddy at Christmas.
I made a card using this image a few years ago.  I made the card for my Grandsons to give to their Mummy and Daddy.  The sentiment was to Mummy and Daddy from your Little Angels, they are always Little Angels when they are sleeping......!!!

Base Card red card from stock 5 x 7 approx
Silver and dark green card for matting
Image from another old CD I found on that last rummage.
It was part of a Christmas Box Set from C&C quite some years ago
Sentiment done on computer, mounted onto silver and red card
Attached with Jump Rings

That`s it for today 
Thank you for calling by I really do love to have you visit.

Have to say a Big thank you to Sharon for my Liebster Award

Patricia






Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, what a lovely card for a child! The boys will love it! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a sweet peaceful scene. I am imagining the exact opposite in just a few hours when they realise Santa has actually been!!! Have a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    The image is so cute, they will love this. First Christmas card, you have six weeks to make all your other cards now, where did the time go.
    Wilma sent me the Leiber award, how did you get to put it on your blog? I am hopeless!!
    I am happy to have received a comment from your Hazel, I hope I sent my reply to her right, lol.
    Have a great day today.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card Patricia and what a gorgeous image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, Congratulations on your Liebster Award.
    The christmas card is beautiful, I absolutely love the scene, so magical.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card Patricia. I love the image, they look so warm and cosy in their beds.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the sweet image

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia. I love this card, I bet it brings a tear to Daddy's eyes when he receives it. Like you I am trundling on with my Christmas cards now. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful nostalgic Christmas image, Patricia. And so perfect for those little boys to give to their daddy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    such a beautiful image and card. So love it, very cute.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet Patricia, Daddy will love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, I see you've already had one, but I've just given you another Liebster award, well deserved for all your inspiration, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Patricia, so sweet and so fitting!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card patricia, such a lovely image. congrats on your award. i got one too but don't know how to put it on, any help? kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely card Patricia, great image

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful christmas card Patricia,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. A stunning christmas card patricia! I love the image and the sentiment. Im sure the little girls dad will be thrilled with this. Oh my word its not too far away now.Time to start panicking lol. I hope you and hazel are very well. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Christmas Card... Love that image so cute... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Christmasy warm card. Love it!! (I'm waaay behind on my google-reader, can you tell? LOL)

    ReplyDelete