Wednesday, 21 November 2012

"From the Project Book" almost

Good Morning friends, thank you for taking time to pop into my little corner of Blogland.  I really enjoy when you visit.  Please leave a message good or bad,  that way I know you were here.  I can then pop over to your work space and see what you have been up to.
 Ok!! I have had a few wee comments asking when I would be doing the next Project in the new Project Book from Creative Expressions.  Have you got yours yet??? a great book beautifully presented well worth the £4.99.
I had a look through the book again and found another of Sue Wilson`s projects that I liked.  Sue used a beautiful stamped image in the centre of her creation.  I hunted  amongst the stamps that I have but could not find one that filled the space, or that I really liked.   Oh! Yes I had done all the cutting bit before I went looking for the stamp.  If I had thought I could have gone one Die down and made the space smaller. But Hey! Ho! that`s me to a "T" wade in there and think later.


Anyway here is my attempt, I actually decided to make it into a Christmas Card for John and Audrey.  I am not making and sending many cards this year.  I am donating the money for the card and the Postage to the Charities Hazel and I have been Fund Raising for.   Of course there are some that I "have" to make.  Other than one I did for an order last week this is my very first Christmas card for this house. 

Finished card is approx 7 x 9 all done in the Milk Card Sue uses
Matt edged with Cosmic Shimmer Pearl drops
Spellbinder Grand M-Bossiblity Folder (Garden Lattice)
Spellbinder Decorative Labels Eight Die Set
Spellbinder Poinsettia Die Set
Spellbinder Ribbon Banners LG
A few Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment done on computer

The base of this is similar to the project in the book but that is as far as it goes.
I used the idea then did my own thing.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by and remember leave a message I would really appreciate that.

Patricia 



  
Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. what a stunning card so beautiful ,got my book yesterday .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Patricia. Somebody is going to be very pleased to receive this gorgeous card. The beauty of this project book is that you can see a card and then put your own stamp (mark, not actual stamp lol) on it, rather than follow faithfully We all like to put our own touches on to personalise things. Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, beautiful card, can see the project you based your card on. Got my book yesterday and have ordered Labels twenty and stamp to make the card you did the other day, I thought it was so lovely. This card is so beautiful, I bet John and Audrey will adore this one.

    What next?

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    a superb card, yet again. I can see I'm going to have to get this book soon. I could have done with that lovely banner die on my card today.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously stunning Patricia, love it love it love it.
    Recipients will love it too.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia,
    Absolutely Beautiful. I have my book, it is great, I can see the idea taken, your card is stunning, worthy of the book too, like some of your other creations.
    I am now trying to collect Just Rite stamps, lol. I will never be rich, hee hee.
    Is this the start of the Christmas card postings, if it is, look forward to your inspiration, lol.
    Have a great day today.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Patricia what a stunning design love the red and white

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Patricia love your design and like your gorgeous embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Patricia. I love you poinsettias and the embossing looks wonderful.
    That is a good idea to donate money rather than sending so many cards, postage is so high now.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, A beautiful card, love the embossing folder used, and the poinsettia flowers, they are my favourite, you have compiled this card beautifully, and I must say you have got the faux pearls off 'to a tee', they are gorgeous.
    My Project Book must be coming by 'snail mail', it seems to be taking ages, I've no patience ha ha, maybe it will come today, fingers crossed ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Gorgeous and would certainly grace any mantlepiece at Christmas time. Have a good Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia
    What a lovely card i recieved my book yesterday it is fab

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christmas card, Patricia! I love your poinsettia and fab embossing:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Patricia and I'm glad you are enjoying the book, love your entry for "in the pink" and your other cards also. That book is definitely high on my wish list. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  15. The poinsettia look beautiful on the white background and I love all your embossing too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card honey! I adore how you design your cards they always look professional. You should very proud! Hope your ok. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that's so lovely Patricia. It really makes those magnificent poinsettias stand out beautifully. One very special card. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card Patricia, your design is wonderful and the colours, well what can I say. You hardly need a project book, your creations are so inspiring you could make one yourself, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is another winner Patricia. The poinsettias look so life like. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Patricia, hope my book arrive tomorrow, this is a beautiful card,
    If I cannot find a stamp big enough, I do my sentiment on the computer, then cut it out, hope this helps.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card... Stunning poinsettias! Simply Beautiful.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG how many have I missed!!! Awesome card Patricia, just awesome!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete