Monday, 19 November 2012

"Happy 90th Birthday"

Good Morning all, glad to have you pop in.  Thank you for calling by and leaving all your wonderful comments.  It makes it so much more fun to pick ones self up and keep crafting. 
 I have found my "Get up and Go"  so back to normal.   Although John say`s that`s impossible because I was not normal before................see what I have to put up with!!!!   He knows I am better, the kitchen is messy again.   I keep telling him....."Creativity is MESSY and I am very Creative"  have to tell him something,.  That`s my excuse for the messy kitchen and I am sticking to it.   He really does not mind thank goodness for that.
Once I get the house done we are off to fill the cupboards again, run out of Cheese, Bread, Milk, and Pizzas......................the boys were here!!!!!

Today`s card is for my Old Lady in the village.  She phones me when she needs a card, tells me the kind of thing she wants and John delivers it when he collects the paper.  Mind you sometimes I get a call at 9am and she needs the card to give to Lawrence the Post Man at 12.30.  Luckily she never needs anything too fancy.

Base card Centura Pearl 5 x 7 approx  
White card embossed with Spellbinder Folder
Image from one of Joanna Sheens CDs 
The image was in the Image Box, I found it when I was looking for the baby one for Friday`s card so I don`t know which CD it is from
I popped a few stickle drops on the rose and leaves
Sentiment done on the computer
I did the wiggly edge round the image as I felt it looked a bit lost

Hopefully I can get something else done from the Project Book later today.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really do appreciate it

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, that image is lovely, Joanna Sheens CD's are beautiful. This card is simple, no fuss, but beautiful.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Another stunning card big sis, simple but lovely. Have you been and looked at Christine's blog she has made a gift bag and it is beautiful. Another success using your tutorial. Enjoy shopping hope you dont get too wet. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia,
    A simple stunning image, I agree that Joanne Sheen has some great artists for her CD's. Back to work today, only managed to make afew cards yesterday, had visitors. Look forward to tomorrows project.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patricia and just love misty look of your rise image I am sure you lady will love her card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the embossing looks beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, this lovely. So simple and almost pure. I really must dust off my CD's and see what I've got in there. I haven't touched them for a few years now. However, I do have a card making programme and very occasionally I will use an image from that. Thank you for your kind comments on my gift bag and roses. I really did enjoy making it. One of my Australian friends has asked for the link to your tutorial - you're going global girl!! How exciting is that? I've just sent it to her. Hope you have a good day. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, Beautiful card, hope your lady loved it, the image is gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, Glad your back to "normal", lovely card, very elegant, i'm sure your OLD LADY will love it.

    Please say hello to Hazel, she left a lovely comment on one of my blogs. It's so nice she does that, tell her not to work too hard, although probably not much chance of that looking after children.

    Have a good day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful card. Love the image of the rose. Such an elegant card.
    So glad your back to normal, but what is normal anyway. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Patricia - what a pretty card I am sure she will be thrilled with it! The image is so pretty too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful image, Patricia. Love your embossed background. A really elegant card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card love trhe Image I have some of her cd`s ,my mojo has gone but hope to have it back soon ,can`t wait to see project 2 didn`t get mine from Sam today so it will be next week I suppose .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Patricia. I hope you are safe from all the flooding. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely and I love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol Patricia, Creative so I'm messy, I tell my Tom exactly the same thing! Gorgeous card, very elegant, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the embossed background and the image is beautiful.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Patricia, very elegant! Made me laugh about getting the pizzas in, we've just had pizza and chips!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Patricia,
    lovely card, sure she will love this beautiful image
    pam

    ReplyDelete