Friday, 23 November 2012

"Happy Birthday Jackie"

Hello there Blog friends.  Well what about this terrible weather.  I really do not think any of us has escaped it.  I hope you are all safe and dry in your homes.  I feel so sorry for anyone who has their house flooded.  Can you imagine the mess and devastation, it is bad enough when the Washing Machine leaks
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my creations, makes the mess in the kitchen all worth while.  I did take a photograph yesterday to let you see the mess but it was way out of focus.  By the time I downloaded it on here everything was tidy so could not take another one.
 

Today`s card is Hazel`s card for our sister Jackie, her birthday is in a couple of weeks.  I still have to make mine, will have to think about that one.  We have another sister Fiona,  Hazel, Fiona and I have have gone together and bought Jackie a very expensive Designer handbag.  We were really stuck, Jackie is very, very fussy to say the least.   She had given Hazel and I a handbag for our 60th Birthdays, we thought why not give her a nice bag.    We knew it would have to be special, so we have bought it between us.   Gosh!! after what we spent we really hope she likes it.

Base card approx 6 x 6 Centura Pearl
Lilac card embossed using am 8 x 8 Folder from Crafter`s Companion
White card cut using a Heartfelt Die 
I got this Die from John and Audrey last year as part of my Christmas
Ribbon from the Ribbon Box and a Creative Expressions Dazzler
Sentiment done on computer
A few pearls

Thats it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it

Patricia

23 comments:


  1. Patricia. This is perfect, it's in one of her colours too. Thank you now I will have to remember to send it. Another beautiful creation. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, your card today is so lovely, maybe I need to have a closer look at these 8x8 embossing folders as most of my cards are that size, will save time. Your ribbon bow is gorgeous. I am sure your sister will love this.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Patricia, love the embossing

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Patricia,
    Soooo beautiful. Love the colour and I too must look into the 8x8 folders, lol. Love your bow. Really beautiful.
    Try and have a good day, the weather is going to bad yet again.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - in my favourite colour so what's not to like? The embossing always makes it special I think. The water seems to have subsided now. It was quite hairy trying to get out, but the next village to us, 3 miles away, was totally flooded. I feel so sorry for these people who are flooded out. And they say the weekend is going to be shocking. I'm going shopping this morning and I feel a long craft weekend coming on! Hooray. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so pretty Patricia I am sure Fiona will love it. Lilac is one of my favourite colours. She is very lucky to be receiving such a wonderful gift I am sure she will love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ladies the 8 X 8 folders are great. No fiddling or faffing to get the pattern to match. The A4 Folders by Spellbinders are another great must have.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Now this is definitely a 'me' card, my favourite colour and my favourite die-cut, absolutely beautiful, your sister Jackie will love it.
    What an amazing gift you have got for your sister, she will love it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Patricia, I just sooooooooo love the colour you have used, the card is beautiful. I am starting to really enjoy using the folders after ignoring them for ages. I agree about the large folders, they are a must have. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Patricia
    wat a stunning card i will also have to look into these 8x8 folders i have 1 of the a4 folders & use it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the elegant design and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Patricia, I'm sure Jackie will adore her card. The colours are amazing and the die cut really makes it pop.
    You are so lucky to have 3 sisters. My only brother lives in Australia. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patricia this is stunning and just love your gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Patricia this is gorgeous, I'm sure your sister will love it. Both design and colours are beautiful, have a great weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi patricia

    This is such a pretty card - I love the die cut and embossing and the colours are just lovely.

    Sorry I haven't been able to pop by sooner - I've been having horrible problems with Blogger but hopefully everything is sorted now (fingers crossed!).

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

    Have a great weekend.

    Take care.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the embossing and pretty colour. Very elegant!
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a stunner love everything about it .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia,
    I'm late today. Well what a stunning card. Love that embossing folder, must try and buy one of those. I tend not to use my smaller folders as I can't see very well to join them up. Snap, when I was thinking of my 50th card I was about to do just that colour you have done. Then I changed my mind.
    May I wish Fiona a fabulous Birthday when ever it is.
    I'm sure she will be delighted with your choice.
    Remember Sisters think alike.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia,
    Sorry that should have read Jackie not Fiona.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Patricia,
    this is a beautiful card, love the design and colour, fabulous embossing.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia, this is gorgeous, love the design and the bow is really lovely! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Patricia, what a delicious colour choice and an elegant design - love the embossed panel and the die. Fabulous work!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lucky Jackie!!! This is gorgeous Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete