Tuesday, 27 November 2012

"Happy Birthday"

 Here we are again Blog friends another day in Bologland.   I hope you are all dry, safe and well. 
 I say this almost every day but I really do appreciate you calling by and leaving such lovely comments on my work.  I love to "Play with paper" showing you what I create makes it fun.  I like to pop over to see what you guys are up to, it gives me inspirations in times of need.
Yesterday was an "Up and out Early day"  boys off to school, got home had some breakfast and promptly broke a front tooth..................!!!!  Phoned the Dentist, luckily she had just had a cancellation.  So tooth fixed and looking good again, that`s the tooth not me.......................
Today I am off to give a talk to a Ladies Club.  I have done this for a few years now always just about this time.  I have done the Fancy Parcel Wrapping, Card Making, etc:- this time they want to see how I make the Beaded Heart Pendants.  Everything ready to be lifted when I go, but bet your Bottom Dollar I will have forgotten something.


Today`s card is not for anyone in particular, I could even change the sentiment if necessary.

Base card Centura Pearl approx 5 x 7
Patterned paper/card from "Tilda" Paper Stack Autumn Lilac pierced round the edge
Reverse side of the previous paper/card
Doily using a Cheery Lynn Die
Labels Die, sentiment cut with a Deckle Edge Die
American Seam Binding died using Distress Inks
Under the Ribbon is a border cut using Edgeabillity Dies
Pearl from my stash
 
I might have to have a couple of days off to get all myself up to date 
This up and out in the morning before all my chores are done fairly interferes with my free time later in the day.
I also will have to start thinking about making some Homemade Sweets for Christmas.
 I do a mixture of things, pop then in cello bags then into either a Handmade Gift Bag or Box for some of my friend and neighbours.

That`s it for today
I thank you for stopping by I really love it when you do that and leave a message so I know you were here.

Patricia 





   
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Oh poor you, glad you managed to get to the dentist straight away! Great card today, nice gentle colours. I've been missing for a few days doing just what you intend to do. I'm so far behind with things that I felt I needed a few days to catch up with myself. Hope you manage to do what you need to do! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, how horrendous breaking a tooth, you were lucky to have been seen so promptly. Lovely card today, love that doily. We will miss you but needs must, enjoy your sweet making session, and come back soon.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia, a lovely card I love the soft delicate pink colour and the piercing around the edge! Good luck with your talk I bet it will be fascinating! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia

    Another beautiful make from you. So very pretty and delicate.

    I hope your talk at the Ladies Club goes well. Thank goodness you were able to get your tooth sorted before you had to stand up in front of them!!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia....lovely card and like you layout especially your doily....thank goodness you managed to get your tooth sorted out

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, You poor thing, thankfully you managed to get your tooth fixed before your talk at the Ladies Club. Hope everything goes well.
    Your card, like you say, can be used for any occasion by just changing the sentiment, it is beautiful, as usual, and love the ruching of the ribbon, I haven't given that a go yet.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card Patricia. I love the home-made sweets idea too and I hope it is one you will share with us. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and I love the pretty pink ribbon.
    I hope your talk goes well..enjoy!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Patricia. I love the design and the delicate colours.

    I hope your talk at the ladies club goes well.

    Homemade sweets sound nice!! Looking forward to seeing them.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Patricia. Love the doily and gathered ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    Lovely card today, love the ribbon and bow.
    Just to let you know, my blog has used up all its space, that is why no posts. 'Turnip' head me, cannot figure out what to do yet with it, any suggestions!!!!!
    So glad you could get your tooth fixed before your Ladies Night, how awful, if you are having a blog holiday, I will send you an e-mail to keep in touch.
    Take care, don't be doing too much.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi honey! Such a beautiful card. Adore those dies and the doily! Professional as always. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    so sorry to hear about the tooth. Wonderful card as usual,
    so love it's design.
    I wish I was one of your neighbours to get a wonderful sweetie bag from you. Yum! Yum! There goes my sweet tooth talking again. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening Patricia, lovely card as always! Hope you enjoyed giving your talk to the ladies club, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card love the colours ,the sweets sound great ,enjoy your talk .MELANIE

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Patricia,
    lovely card, fab colour & layout.
    glad you got sorted at the dentist,
    enjoy your talk.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Patricia, such soft colours.. What a shame about your tooth coming out, who can afford dentists at this time of year, glad you managed to get it fixed quickly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Patricia. Love the ruffled ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You do keep so very busy Patricia. Love the card with that beautiful ruffled ribbon detail. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete