Monday, 5 November 2012

My Finished Tutorial Bag

Hello Blog friends, thank you for coming to visit.  Thank you for all your wonderful comments on the Tutorial. below this Post
I have recovered (I think) from the mammoth task of producing it.  I thought I had better show you the finished bag.  Now the sensible thing would have been to END the Tutorial with the bag with all "Those" Roses on it...................!!!  Oh! well now you know I am not sensible.
I have done all the photos for the Rose Tutorial, I just need to get it all together here on screen.
I have an order for some Felt Brooches I make and would you believe it, I don`t have enough.  Off to get some of them done this afternoon.
I was at the Dentist this morning, nothing needing done thank goodness.  All cleaned and polished for another 4 months.  Then it was a trip to Blairgowrie Tesco to stock up on supplies.


 Here is my finished Bag...............

I use 160 to 220 gsm for the Roses. Two of these are made with Co-ordination card, that lets you see that it really is a case try.....................but certainly no less than 160gsm for a nice 
Rose.  
Leaves are cut from white 160gsm using Spellbinder Foliage Die.  I like to give my leaves shape, I shape them round a Kebab stick or a small wooden knitting needle.
Finished off with an organza bow, ready for  a gift to go inside.
Hazel and I make sweets, these bags are perfect for them.  
They are also really nice for Hand Made Soaps

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for popping in I really appreciate it

Patricia

19 comments:

  1. Your completed bag looks beautiful with those pretty roses, Patricia:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love your roses.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bag Patricia. I love the gorgeous roses and the pretty card. Once again a huge thank-you for doing such a super tutorial. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Patricia, Well that is pretty as a picture. Sounds great with sweeties in it, I have never outgrown my sweet tooth. Looking forward to the roses tut. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Patricia! Your roses are so gorgeous. I will keep trying but I know I won't be able to reach your standard!! (I have a sweet tooth too!) Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!, I love these little bags and you have made them so well. The flowers really make the bags look so special. I will have to wait until I buy a grand Calibre in order to make them, I've only got a Big Shot just now and I don't think it takes these large dies,but I'm going to bookmark your blog page so I don't lose the tutorial, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful completed bag Patricia...so pretty

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning bag love the roses .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely beautiful bag Patricia and the flowers are gorgeous, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it's gorgeous Patricia, just perfect for those sweeties!!! Yum Yum!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia. Oh wow, this is STUNNING. You are so very talented.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, what a beautiful gift bag, puts mine well in the shade. Love your idea of putting sweets in the bag. Now we need the roses tutorial. LOL

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous bag Patricia and your flowers look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! This is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    A beautifully finished little bag, looking forward to the next tutorial, hee hee. The roses are really lovely, they really finish the little bag off, the cherry on the cake. You do pick lovely shades of pink. Do we get to see the sweeties you make, hee hee. Multi-talented lady that you are, how do you find the time!!!
    Looking forward to the next installment.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous bag Patricia, love those rose`s you have made
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, queen of the roses,
    superb finished bag and of course those superb roses.
    Love everything about this.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowie!! Just Gorgeous Gorgeous Patricia! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMAZING and so beautiful Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete