Saturday, 17 November 2012

"New Baby Card"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for calling by today, I hope you enjoy looking round.    I love to have you visit, if you have time please leave a comment so I know you were here.   If you do that, I can visit your Blog to see what you have been doing.   I love looking in on others it is amazing what you can learn.
At last I seem to have caught up with myself, I feel so much better today.  I have even managed to get my ironing bang up to date , finish my card orders and fix two necklaces my neighbour brought over.  So I think that`s me back on track.............   !!



This is a card is for Hazel, her friends daughter and husband have just had a baby boy.   It has to go in the post so has to be flat.  

Base card Centura Pearl 5 x 7 approx
Baby Blue card stock
White card cut using Spellbinder Fancy Lattice Die
This image I use a lot but can`t find the CD that it is on.  I had printed off a few last time, it was in my images box.
Sentiment done on computer

 I have a few crafty things in mind I want to do today, you know how it is.  Off to rummage and use up some of the "stuff" I have...............................!!

That`s it for today
Thank you popping in I really appreciate it

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

20 comments:


  1. Thank you Patricia that just what I wanted, I just love that image, and the baby
    Blue back ground. You are a star. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, glad to see you back on form, it's not the same not seeing a post from you. Your card is so beautiful, just perfect for the birth of a baby boy. Glad my roses were successful so easy to do following your tutorial, thanks. Project book on order can't wait for it to arrive.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Just clean and simple. Really sweet image. Have a good weekend. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    a very beautiful card. So love that lattice die. I keep gazing at it on the one you sent me. Fabulous image too.
    I have and order for a girl baby card and before I do that one I have to make another one of the book baby cards and boxes. This time for a boy, and now another one of my sister's granddaughters is having a baby so next year that will be another book card to make. So many lovely little sweeties arriving.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia,
    So glad you are feeling better, I am waiting for my batteries to run out, lol.
    Todays card is lovely, really liking the image, so cute. A simple but clean card, really lovely.
    Well, I must say, you got your book quick, do you know someone in the know, hee hee. Cannot wait to see what attracted your crafty interest first, lol.
    Have a lovely crafty weekend.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia. The special image is perfect for a new baby card

    I'm plaesed that you are feeling better

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the image and that lattice background is gorgeous.
    Glad to hear you are back on track.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, So glad that you are now feeling much better.
    Your baby card is beautiful, so simple but so beautiful. i love the image and the lattice die is gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Patricia. I think I need that lattice die. Enjoy your week-end. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect baby card, Patricia...love your image! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Afternoon Patricia, Im a bit late today So glad that you are now feeling much better.this card is simple but stunning have ordered my project book cant wait for it to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Patricia, the lattice die looks fabulous behind the image. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely image Patricia, and the lattice die is great as a background. Perfect card, Glad your feeling better, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you have caught up Patricia and getting back to normal. Fab card, the image is just so sweet and that lattice die is just stunning and sets the image off perfectly!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card love the image so glad you are feeling better .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful!! I'm having an awful time with that die lately... can never seem to get it to come out like this. Glad to hear you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Patricia and such a sweet image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia, such a sweet card...adorable! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Patricia,
    this is a beautiful baby card, love the lattice die, think I need it
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw, what precious baby feet, a sweet and lovely card. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete