Tuesday, 20 November 2012

"Pink Gift Bag"

Hello Blog friends, how are you all today? all well I hope.  Welcome to my little corner of Blogland where I love to have you pop in.  Also welcome to my newest follower, thank you very much for joining us. I hope you enjoy your visit, if you have, please leave a little message so I know you were here.  If you do that I can link back, have a browse at what you are up to. 


Today`s Project I am going to enter into the "In The Pink Challenge" 
Punches and/or Dies. it does not have to be a card.
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

All the Dies I have used are Spellbinder
Two sheets of 12 x 12 Double sided Card
Papers for this project are:-
Tilda Flower Garden by Panduro
The biggest Die from Grand Labels 1
The biggest Die from Classic Circles Die to cut the handles
Blossom Five Die
Foliage Die
I usually make the Roses from the left over bits, from the bag.   I felt the pattern of the "Bag" was a little busy so decided to use  "spotty" card.  The Turquoise roses are made using and showing the inside pattern of the bag.
There are tutorials on my Blog showing how to make the "Roses" and one to make the "Bag"

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it

Patricia



Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, another wonderful gift bag, lots of flowers this time, beautiful. It would be a joy to receive a gift in such a beautiful bag.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great bag Patricia. Love the mix of flowers. They make great little gifts don't they? I have made another bag but I'll save it for a few days. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia,
    Stunning. Just love these gift bags, even more so with the extra roses. You certainly have some very pretty papers. I look and look at papers, can never find ones as lovely as these! Good Luck with the challenge.
    Where is Project number Two, hee hee.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little bag Patricia and those flowers are just lovely

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    stunning bag and roses. I think your on to another winning entry as I can see you have already won a couple of times. in any rate good luck with the challenge.
    I can't wait to finish my card orders and have a go at this.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful little bag embellished with your lovely roses

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, WOW, this bag is fab-u-lous, the papers are so beautiful and the flowers, well what can I say .... you are definitely the 'Queen of Flowers', truly stupendous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW THATS ALL THERE IS TO SAY I have done this bag but mine is no where near as good as yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia how beautiful this is, It would make a lovely gift just the bag alone regardless what you'd put into it. Good luck with the challenge, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Stunning Patricia. Your bags are amazing and I hope you win with this entry. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is stunning Patricia. I adore the design and your flowers are just amazingly beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous project Patricia, you do make the most stunning flowers!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning gift bag, so pink and so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous bag, and I love all the pink! The flowers look beautiful too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful bag ,good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia

    Stunning creation.. I love all your fabulous roses and they are absolutely perfect in that dotty paper!

    Thanks for sharing again at In The Pink.... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi Patricia,
    another gorgeous bag, love the colour & fab flowers.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Patricia! This is just Gorgeous! Love the Wonderful roses and pretty papers you chose too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  19. G'day Patricia, I found your blog via Christine and am now a follower. Love this gift bag and thanks for the tutorial, I love making bags, boxes etc so will give this a try.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow love this gorgeous creation how clever & the flowers are just as stunning..

    thanks for sharing with us at ITP chall this time.

    smiles Christine GDT ITP x

    ReplyDelete