Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Ruby Wedding Tag Card

Hello there Blog friends ..................I have 60 Followers now, I can hardly believe it, doing a wee Happy Dance here.    Welcome to my latest followers, thank you to all of you who have been so loyal since day one.  I would not be doing all this without your support and encouragement. 
I have to say that this has been an incredible journey into Blogland.   I have seen so many wonderful creations from so many talented people.  Everyone is out there sharing, helping and giving so much welcomed inspiration. 
A few of you will have noticed my sister Hazel is commenting on some Blogs.  I think she became interested when we were on Holiday in the sunshine back in September.  She had her iPad with her, when were relaxing in the room I would have a look at what you were all up to and of course would show her lots of your creations.  Once home I think she enjoyed browsing and having a look in.  Now that she is commenting all we have to do now is try to get her Blogging.  No point her asking me for help .......!!!!    I did tell her just to keep pressing buttons and she would manage to comment.   She has managed this far pressing buttons, some more button pressing might get a Blog up and running...........watch this space.


My card today is one I made for my friend Elaine and her Hubby.  Sunday was their 40th Wedding Anniversary.  They went off to the sunshine to celebrate, arriving home sometime this week.  For that I am grateful as I just did not have time over the past few days to get a card made for them.  I have not really done it Red, it is the same dark pink I used to make Hazel`s card for them.  Elaine does not like red so this is the next best thing that is not actually red!!!


Base card for Tag approx 7 x 4 Centura Pearl
Pink Pearl card stock
White card cut using Spellbinder Fancy Lattice Die
Roses made using Spellbinder Blossom Five Die
Foliage Spellbinder Dies
White tags cut using Tag from Spellbinder Antique Frames and Accents
American Seam Binding Bow and a red pearl .......there had to be a bit of red!!!

I now have to make a box for it, that will be tomorrows job unless there is the usual rubbish on the TV this evening.   I bought them Theatre Vouchers as their gift, the two things will go in the one box.

That`s it for today
The Rose Tutorial should hopefully be ready for Wednesday
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate you coming by to visit

Patricia

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia, I do like the lattice die for the background and the roses are wonderful. I'm sure your friends will love it and what a great gift of theatre tickets, I always feel it'd difficult to find appropriate gifts for couples who have been married for a wonderfully long time. Good for you, have a lovely day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, I think your friends will be delighted with this card and what a good idea to give theatre vouchers as a gift. It is so difficult to think of a different gift and you sure did. Hazel is progressing hope to see her joining blogland soon.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia,
    A lovely tag card, your friends will love this and the theatre tickets, it is really striking.
    Look forward to the tutorial.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Patricia. I do like the trellis. I envy your frind being away in a warmer country and avoiding this bitterly cold weather.Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, Beautiful card for your friends, they will absolutely love it, I love the lattice die, so effective on top of the hot pink, your flowers are, as always, gorgeoussssss. What a fantastic idea to give Theatre Tickets, they will be over the moon.
    Looking forward to your rose tutorial.
    Well done Hazel, I wondered when I saw the name on the comments, whether it was your sister, yeah, brilliant.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    superb tag. They are going to be soooooo pleased with it.
    I do hope Hazel starts a blog it would be nice to see her scrapbook pages.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, lovely card for your friends and I do love the gift bags you have been making! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning creation Patricia just so pretty...hope Hazel decides to blog it so much fun

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag/card Patricia. I think it was a marvellous idea to make the tag into a card - very different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the colours and your flowers are wonderful.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia, your tag is fabulous. I love the lattice background it brings the rose to-gether. Stunning work. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag card is gorgeous Patricia! Beautifully embellished...your friends will love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Patricia. Love how you use the lattice background. Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog the other day. It's nice to be back blogging again!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful Patricia, this blogging is so much fun indeed and the time does scoot by, lol. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the lattice background over the bold colour, and fabulous flowers too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Patricia, the lattice background is gorgeous! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful creations Patricia, love the lattice background.
    those flowers are fabulous..pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a lovely idea may have to borrow this shape for a card one day just fantastic.Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoo Hoo 60 followers Patricia, that's brilliant!!! Beautiful tag card for Elaine and her hubby, hoping they are having a fab time! :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Goodness is this ever Beautiful Patricia! Love the Wonderful Roses and pretty colors you chose! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutley Gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete