Monday, 10 December 2012

"Almost White Christmas"

Hello there Blog friends, hope you have all had a great weekend, once again that`s it over.   How quickly time goes, even worse at this time of year.  
Thank you for taking time out to come and visit me, I really appreciate it.
Also thank you for all your lovely comments, I enjoy reading each and every one.
Made a few cards last night......there was not a lot to watch on the telly.  Nothing else for it, just had to "Keep on Crafting" .  Got another order from Hazels daughter for more Chocolate Bar Wallets, there all done and ready for me to deliver to Hazel.  I can almost do them in my sleep now!!!


Today`s card is one I made last night.  It is not just how I thought it would turn out, but there you go, you cant have everything!!! 
Funny how you get an idea, once you make it all up it is not just how you imagined it.

Base card 5 x 7 approx
A piece of embossed card I had in my Bit Box
Centura Pearl card embossed 
White Organza ribbon from my Ribbon Box
Labels Twenty
Poinsettia  Die, I used Victorian Velvet Distress Ink on it before I removed it from the Die
A double bow using the Organza ribbon
All the embossing Folder and Dies are Spellbinder

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by

Patricia 

  
Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Patricia. I love white on white. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patricia, Hope you are all well. Love your white on white layers, the hint of pink is also great. Very elegant. I did say you would be crafting wallets in your sleep. Hope Hazel is keeping well also. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Patricia. I love the elegant design. The poinsettia looks so beautiful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi patricia! Another Stunning card! Adore the white on white and how elegant it is. The poinsettia is just fabulous. I love how you create all your cards. Very Talented. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Patricia such a lovely design and love the splash of colour on your flower

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Patricia, beautiful card, always look classy white on white, love the hint of pink.
    I have been doing more wallets today, Me-to-you & forever friends on these..pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your touch of pink looks fabulous against the white, Patricia. I love poinsettias, and yours looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, lovely card, white on white is just right with a touch of colour. I can understand how you feel about a card not turning out how you want, I had the same on Sunday, so I will be have like you and post it.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia what an elegant card love the white on white and the poinsettia is fabulous! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia - I am another white on white fan! this card is lovely and the poinsettia is one of my favourite dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee hee Patricia. I bet you even dream about those chocolate bar wrappers now!!! LOL!!!

    Another lovely card from you .. .. I love white on white.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    Love all white cards, the little veins on the flowers just give that extra touch, beautiful card like always.
    Have a great day, Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    I am another white on white fan i have made several white on white cards this yr im thinking of doing my own blog after xmas if i can work it out lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Patricia, I love your card. I'm another fan of white on white. Don't family's keep you busy at this time of year. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love white on white Patricia and this is a very elegant card indeed. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh loveing this Patricia absolutely stunning

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowie Patricia!! This is Soo Elegant and Beautiful! Love the shimmery embossed BG and Pretty Poinsettia!! Just Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Patricia, This card is gorgeous, I love white on white with a little splash of colour, absolutely gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowzers Patricia, this is stunning. I just love white on white so elegant and striking. Beautiful. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Patricia, I love the touch of pink; thanks for your comment on my blog, glad to see you're hoping to join my campaign for year round door wreaths (lol)..looking forward to seeing them! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Patricia, just that little touch of pink makes the flowers pop out, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia,
    super card. Love the all white with a touch of pink on the poinsettias.
    I hope you had a good day yesterday with Fiona and she liked her bag.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful white on white card Patricia. Love it!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete