Saturday, 8 December 2012

"Another Tree Decoration"

Hello Bog  friends, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. 
Thank you for taking the time to pop in to see what I have been up to.
I have far more followers than I ever thought possible.  If I do not get to you for a few days please forgive me.  This is all meant to be good fun so let`s keep that way.  Visit when you can I love it when you call but I fully understand the pressures we are all under at the moment.
The forecast for this area from Monday is horrendous, I really am not looking forward to it.
My friend arrived and returned home safely, she does not leave my house till after midnight.  She had strict instructions to Text me as soon as she got home.  She lives about 20/25mins drive away, I would not have slept if I did not know she got home. 
Another busy day here with the boys.  Grandpa had to deliver some things along to their house this morning.  We knew mummy was working so we were prepared for the request Grandpa would get......................."Can we come back to your house please".  Back they came, daddy walked the dogs then he came along and we all had lunch.  I really thought that I might also be serving up the evening meal.   No! daddy had been cooking so he was all organised for that.  Tell you we have to be prepared for all eventualities in this house, thank goodness for "freezers".


I posted a "Pink" Tree Decoration during the week, which I did for  "In The Pink Challenge".  That one is now hanging on my dining room door.   I just thought I would let you see the "standard" ones I do.   I try to do them all a little different even if it is only the colour of the bead in the centre, hate doing two the same of anything. 

Again this one is using the Spellbinder Lacy Doily Motifs
I do them white which I think looks nice and fresh.
They also look good done in Gold and Silver
I use an empty Ribbon Spool in the centre
You need 2 Large, 2 Medium and 1 Small Die Cuts for both sides
I also have the "Accents" which gives you the edge Die.  I cut the edge twice to create the rosette in the middle.  You could use any edge Die you have to do this.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it

Patricia  

Posted by Picasa

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful Patricia! These are lovely decorations.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Patricia as always... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful decoration Patricia. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anothe beautiful decoration Patricia. Glad your friend made the visit and returned home safely, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Patricia. I love the delicate design.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, very delicate looking. I hate making two the same of anything also lol.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Patricia - thanks for your kind comments I hope to have the box finished this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks stunning Patricia, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty ornament, Patrica. Great use of dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, stunning once more, how beautiful is this, another must try for me.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How gorgeous Patricia bet it looks lovely hung up! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Patricia,
    Another lovely decoration, this is a really lovely idea, great use of the dies, very original. Hope the pink one wins the challenge.
    Take care, have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    Thanks for your kind comments on those frosty forms - the Made by is an embosslit by sizzix that is currently in their mega sale.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This ornament is fantastic. Wonderful as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful decoration Patricia, very pretty. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Patricia, I absolutely adore your tree decorations, do you have any piccies side on, you say you use an empty ribbon spool in the centre, but can't get my head around how you do that (it's an age thing you know) ha ha. I spent yesterday setting up my outside christmas tree lights and lights over the windows at the front, and christmas tree lights out the back aswell this year. I have three growing christmas trees, that have been repotted over the years and they are getting quite big now, they look lovely at night covered in the lights, I can't help going out there to admire them ha ha, but it cheers up the dark nights and feels inviting.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful Patricia and so clever you must take a picture of your tree with all your decorations on it...
    Please!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous creation. I wish I had these dies to have a go.
    Any chance of a tutorial after Christmas. I say after Christmas because I know we are all pushed for time on the run up to Christmas.
    Thank you for yours and Hazels concern about me.
    I hope your weather isn't causing you too much trouble.
    Oh the joys of living in Scotland, at least the air is nice and clean up there.
    My friend never needed her inhaler while we were holidaying there.
    Have a wonderful crafty Sunday.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another gorgeous ornament. The die is very pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great decoration Patricia. Love it. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi Patricia, beautiful decorations, brilliant way to use your cutting dies..pam

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,
    I stop by every day but I don't have time to leave comments very often. Just wanted to say that I love your blog and your beautiful creations (including the foodie ones!) and thanks for sharing with your tutorials. Will be thinking of you when the weather hits. Hope it will not make life too difficult.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Finally tracked you down Patricia, lol! The link you left on our challenge at Crafty Ann's isn't working - I mention it in case you have the same problem with any other challenges you've entered. I'm so pleased I found your entry though because it's gorgeous! Thank you for joining us.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete