Wednesday, 19 December 2012

"Birthday Wish"


Hello Blog Friends, only 6 mores sleeps.  
Thank you for calling today, I really appreciate it.
 As I said yesterday, I am not doing a lot of crafting.   I had a phone call from a neighbour asking if I was too busy to make a card for her.  Her friend would be coming later today and there was no way she could get a card.  She had had a card but made a mess of writing it, she sounded so anxious on the phone.  Well what can you do!!!  when you have no bus service and are 3 miles in either direction to the nearest shop.  Then of course as you can imagine there is a very limited choice of cards.

Here is my quick card.

Base Pink card stock approx 5 x 7 
Border punched using a Martha Stewart Punch
Doily cut using a Cheery Lynn Die
Spellbinder Blossom four Die for the flower
Crealies Die for the leaves
Pink American Seam Binding tied in a quadruple bow 
Butterfly charm
Computer generated sentiment
Made a Box for the card and all delivered

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting 

Patricia 
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. hi Patricia, this is a beautiful card, love the colour and all the die cutting and punching, will keep this style in mind if you say its quick,..pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, WOW great card for a short notice special. Love the doily and quad bow.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia, you've created a beautiful card and at such short notice too. I just love your bows and as usual the flower is stunning, have a good day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! It certainly doesn't look like a quick card Patricia, it is stunning. I love the design, your flower looks gorgeous.
    How nice for you to be able to help your neighbour out at such short notice.

    I hope you have a good day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Patricia this is wonderful.

    No way would your neighbour have been able to buy something this wonderful .. .. even if she had been able to visit anywhere she wanted too!! It is amazing!

    Love the colours you have worked with too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia. What a gorgeous card and I bet your neighbour thought so too. Thank-You so much for all that you do for us crafters, and I've got another 2 trays of truffles made and ready to box. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, Quick card !!! this is absolutely STUNNING, I love it, the colours are absolutely gorgeous, love everything about it. Your neighbour would have been over the moon with this, I wouldn't have wanted to give it away ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is gorgeous Patricia! You always come up trumps and I bet your neighbour loved it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friend is lucky to have a neighbour like you.
    Gorgeous card. I love the flower and pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Patricia, well it doesn't look like a card you made at short notice, it's absolutely beautiful.. your neighbour (and her friend!) must have been thrilled!
    Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia you have WOWED us again with another stunning card..love your colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous card Patricia. Your neighbour must have been thrilled. You know the area you live is exactly like mine, and we too have no bus service and three mile is either directon to a village with a shop. But I still love it here!!

    By the way, the non dairy condensed milk is made! Yippee! Quite a faff but I think it will be worth it when John gets his first chocolates in three years. I let you know how they turn out. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Patricia, especially for a quick card! I'm sure that your neighbour was very pleased!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    A really beautiful card, your neighbour must have been so happy when you turned up with this, stunning.
    Sorry I did not comment this morning, started to, then I got into a flap as I didn't realise it was later than I thought, lol.
    Have a good sleep, see you tomorrow.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete