Saturday, 15 December 2012

"Cup of Tea anyone"

Hello Blog friends, I really wish I could invite you all for a cuppa.  It has been such a privilege to have you here with me since I started my Blog back in May/June.   Thank you so much for all your lovely comments I really do appreciate them.  Without your support none of this would be worth while.
Since I cant have you here, I dedicate this Post to all my followers and anyone else who may pop in just to have a look. 

This will be a quick post, I have not long waved the boys off.  They have been here since Grandpa picked them up from school yesterday.   Dad had to be in his office in Glasgow in the morning.  He had a Reception somewhere in Glasgow in the afternoon, then a Dinner in the evening that they had both been invited to.  Mum went through to Glasgow in the afternoon.  Both went on the train thank goodness, the weather yesterday was awful.  I think it was more or less the same for everyone.  At least it has been rain rather than snow.
The boys are now off to Robert`s Birthday Party.  It is at one of these places that caters for Children's Parties. We don`t go now they are so noisy, loud music and rough play..............................sorry we are getting too old for that.


My card today is one I made a couple of weeks ago.  I has been lying waiting to have the insert put in. 

Base card 8 x 8
Papers are all NitWit downloads
Brown card from my stash
Spellbinder Labels One Dies 
Spellbinder Fancy Oval Die
Image I got on the Internet ages ago coloured with Copics
Spellbinder Blossom Die for the flowers
Punched out Butterflies
A few pearls and a charm from stock

That`s it for today,
Thank you for taking time to pop in


Patricia



Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image, gorgeous colour scheme and beautiful detailing too.
    It is always a pleasure to visit your blog, your designs are so inspiring.

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Patricia, If I wasn't 450 miles away I'd drop by so I shall have to make do with sitting back and enjoying your creations this way instead. I love your combination of colours on this card and different layout. Stay warm and safe all. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely invitation Patricia. Your card is again very stunning and you have inspired most of us this year with your lovely makes and tutorials to match, then there is the fantastic recipes you kindly gave us, so all in all I Thank-You so much for being one of my blogging friends. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, thank you for the invite, coffee black please. Your card is gorgeous, love the layout colour and roses.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia,
    Thank you for the invitation for tea, if only, lol.
    Thank YOU for putting so many fantastic projects on your blog for us to take inspiration from, it has been a pleasure to log in every day.
    Todays card is really lovely, the layout and the muted colours are beautiful, love the flower arrangement. You are really talented.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a dash of mil and no sugar for me please! This image really is beautiful Patricia. Enjoy your day, hope it is quiet and peaceful. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have coffee if that's alright thank you Patricia! Your card is so pretty, a lovely layout with some beautiful flowers as usual from you Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Patricia. Love the design and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia

    Great layout on this beautiful card.

    Love the image and all your gorgeous embellishments .. .. especially your flowers.

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that image and using the fancy oval die with it works so well (sort of like a faux doily). I get what you mean about that background die from the previous card - yes, a pain that it doesn't do the edges. Hey ho. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful card as always. Love the image and design. So superbly coloured in to.
    Did you get my email thanking you for the wonderful die cuts the other day.
    I have a feeling it's gone out there into cyberland, because you always reply.
    In any rate if you didn't Thank You soooooo much when I opened the envelope I cried. I know I was silly as my hubby said but it was so unexpected and I was very touched by your generosity and kindness. Especially when you are probably busy at this time of year.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Patricia love the delicate colours and flowers

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Patricia I would love to pop in for tea, but as that's not possible, I'm delighted with your card, and thoughtfulness. It is just lovely and I really love the coffee and pink together. Have a good Sunday, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Patricia, love your design. All a pleasure to pop in and see your gorgeous creations. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Patricia, such a beautiful card, love the colours & layout you have used...pam

    ReplyDelete