Monday, 3 December 2012

"Hazel`s Order"


Hi there Blog Friends, sorry about this mornings Post.  I have no idea what happened to the picture it was there when I pressed Publish.  Thank you for bearing with me, and popping into to see what I have been up to. 
Was surprised when I got up this morning and saw the snow.  It should not have been such a surprise, yesterday when we were coming home the Motorway signs were displaying "Snow Forecast".  Well we have got it.  It has gone wet I just hope it does not decide to freeze overnight.......................


Hazel phoned me this morning asking if I could make her 6 more Chocolate Bar Wallets.   By the time lunch time came it was up to 12.  So me being me when on a roll, have made her 16, I do hope that will be enough.  She did ask for a few Non-Christmas I have included them in the pile.
I got the idea from Pam`s Tutorial at pam-simcrafts.blogspot.co.uk.  It is brilliant for a bar of chocolate to become a little gift.  Hazel`s daughter Tammy has lot of friends with children at school, guess what the Teachers are getting for a Christmas Gift this year......................!!!!

All are made from card from my stash
Feebee papers from magazines for most
Hunkydory Card for the Non-Christmas ones
Ribbon from my Ribbon Box

That`s it for today
With any luck it should all be there
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it

Patricia  

.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. These are a great idea and also a great way to use up the free papers that come with magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Patricia!!! Fab idea!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You have been a busy bee, Patricia! Your chocolate bar wallets look fabulous! You put me to shame...it takes me half a day to make one card!
    I hope the snow keeps away and it gets warmer for you. Although the forecast isn't good for Scotland, and us in the North of England. We're not far from the Pennines, so we usually get some if it's about :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    These are lovely and such a cute idea. I think I will have to borrow this idea for my grandchildren to give their teachers.
    One note please, I cannot find Pam's blog using the address you have provided.
    Hope you are looking forward to Christmas.
    Hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, goodness you have been busy! I have got quite into making these since Christine Emerson first made them, but haven't posted any yet for some reason..love them!Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    What a great idea, they all look fantastic, they look so professional, love the pink stripey one with the cake stand.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia

    They are brilliant!!

    We have a couple of bars tucked away for a little Christmas gift for our youngest .. .. might have to try and find time to make a couple of these for him.

    Thank you for the inspiration and I hope the snow isn't causing you too many problems.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, WOW, you have been busy, they look lovely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't do things by halves Patricia!! Love your productiveness when up against it. Hope the weather is kind to you. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Afternoon Patricia, I said you would be making them in your sleep, great way of using stash and a perfect gift. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great for chocolate gifts. they're so cleverly made, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous collection of wonderful creations.
    I too couldn't find Pams blog.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Patricia, you have been busy, told you they are quick to make..
    pam

    ReplyDelete