Sunday, 23 December 2012

"Robert`s makes for sale"


Merry Christmas Blog Friends



Well the BIG day is almost here, I hope you all have a wonderful time what ever you are doing.  

Got to the shops this evening for some last minute things I did intend going before now but all the roods from our village to the main road are very badly flooded with some closed off.   We do have a 4x4 but if we go out and get stuck it just adds to the chaos so decided to stay put.
Rather than looking out to fields we now look out to "LAKES"  
My friend Pearl in the village of Meigle 3 miles from here is not so lucky, she has had to move out, her beautiful idyllic country cottage is sitting in the middle of her garden with approx 3` of water  lapping up round it.


Thought I would close for Christmas by showing you Robert`s makes for sale at the Christmas Play last week.  Primary 1, 2 and  3 made lots of these.  I thought they were rather clever, they sold for £1each, there were none left at the end of the evening.



That`s it for now folks

Thank you each and everyone of your all for all the support you have given since I started my Blog back in June/July. Without your imput and wonderful comments none of it would have been worth while.   
Also for all the good wishes for my sister/best friend Hazel while she was going through her treatments. She has come through it all very well, we are certainly looking forward to a Good Year in 2013.


Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year

Patricia and family  xxx
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Patricia, to you and your family. I've enjoyed stopping in to your blog and seeing your fabulous creations. Obviously, your talent has passed down to young Robert.

    I was so excited that you won my copic case candy and glad it finally arrived in the post. I look forward to seeing what the crafting year of 2013 holds for us all.

    Best wishes,

    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous Christmas Patricia... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Robert, great projects, I think I might have to so my angel wings like that next year and I love using googly eyes. Have a great Christmas all. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

  4. Patricia, These angels are so cute, it just goes to show what one can get children to make that look so good. Will have to have a good look at them to see how they are put together, for next year. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crafty makes by robert are so cute, well done.
    All the very best for Christmas Patricia and look forward to more contact in the new year.
    Crafty hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are adorable! He has done an excellant job with these! I am also doing my rounds and came to wish you a very merry christmas! I wont be active much over the next week due to christmas and will be having a well deserved rest lol. Hope all your wishes come true and you have a lovely Time! Take care now and be safe. Many crafty Hugs . Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .Melanie X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia, Robert's little ormaments are just great, I don't wonder that they were sold out.

    Patricia, it has been a pleasure visiting your blog so much to see and the inspiration has been wonderful. Thank you too for being one of my first Blog Friends, like you when I began this I had no idea where it would go, and it's been great fun!! I've also loved Hazel's comments and look forward to them too.

    So before I attempt to venture into M&S, fool that I am, I just want to wish both of you Lots of Christmas Good wishes have a wonderful time with your families, and have a fantastic 2013. A Christmas HUG from me, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, Thank you so much for all the beautiful cards and inspiration you give to us each day and also your thoughtful wishes.
    Robert's makes for sale are really lovely, no wonder they sold out, bet they wished they had made more.
    I hope you all have a really lovely Christmas and I hope that the New Year will bring you everything you wish for.
    I feel for your friend who has had to move out of her cottage due to flooding, she is in my prayers.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Patricia! Have a wonderful time with the family and look forward to seeing your new creations!!! So sorry to hear about your friend having to move out of her home, I hope she is okay and able to enjoy Christmas! Roberts makes are fantastic, not surprised they sold out! Right off to make truffles (your recipe)!!!! Speak soon
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Patricia!! Haven't been around much or feeling particularly crafty... looking forward to that in the New Year. Will catch up on blogs and such then as well. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful craft items. You must be sooooooo proud of your grandsons. They have your wonderful craft skills.
    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, just doing a quick catch up blog hop...these are sooooo cute! Happy New Year! Carole Zxx

    ReplyDelete