Sunday, 16 December 2012

"Thanks"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for calling by today.  I really love that you keep popping in.
Thank you for all you extremely lovely comments on my earlier Post.   I really do wish you could have come for a cuppa, it would have been great.
Had a very quite day here today, for some reason I just needed some "me time".  On the whole there is only John and I in the house most days.  John spends his time at his hobby, in the attic with his Model Railway.  I have all the time I want in the kitchen"Playing with Paper".  Till it comes to meal times that is!!!!   Seems rather selfish when I read this back, I am sure a few of you will know what I mean I just wanted time to do "NOTHING"  
OK, I am not really capable of doing nothing!!!   Did do some playing, at one point the kitchen looked like someone had thrown a Hand Grenade in....................but I was happy the mess was just from me "playing".


One of my part finished cards now finished off and ready to send
I use this "basic design" a lot.  When I hit that "Oh! what can I do" time, I just make this style of card.
You can make them look so different depending on what colours you use.
I have to remember who I have already sent one to or who commissioned a card and did I make it using this design.   
In the New Year I think I will start a Note Book where I write down Dates, Card Styles I have sent to friends etc:- and the ones I have been commissioned to make.

Base card cut from White Card Stock approx 4 x 6
Backing paper 
Spellbinder Fancy Lattice Die cut in white card
Piece of lace from my Lace Box
Rose using Spellbinder Blossom Five Die
Leaves Spellbinder Foliage Die and some punched leaves
Three pearl pins from Wild Orchid Crafts
Thank You a Stamping Up Stamp

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I do appreciate it

Patricia  



Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Patricia, the rose is stunning and what about the lattice die, love your card.

    Pleased you managed a bit of "me time", I know just what you mean, I've spent "my day off", that is from my paid job, running around like a dafty trying to catch up with household duties, whilst Alistair keeps telling me to sit down as I'm making him tired watching me. Why, oh why do we bother. Moan over, off to bed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful card Patrica, love the lattice background, think I must get that..pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the design and beautiful delicate colours.
    I'm glad you had some 'me time' today. I don't think that is being selfish at all.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Patricia, My word that lattice die is Stunning..The flower is Beautiful! so glad you had a little time to yourself we all need that... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Patricia, think I need to get that lattice die it's beautiful on this card.
    Tip: I photograph all the cards/papercraft projects I make and file them in my 'Craft' partition on my PC. I have different folders for each category including commissioned items.......that way you can never duplicate. Just a thought.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, yes I do love this die. Your card is gorgeous and that rose is beautiful. Good for you having some "me" time, we all need it sometime.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Patricia love that background and rose, lovely

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia,
    What a beautiful card, love this style, the soft colours are stunning, touch of lace, it is really beautiful.
    You always seem to be so busy, you deserve abit of 'you' time, hope you have abit more today.
    Take care and have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, A beautiful card, love the lattice die, and your gorgeous roses.
    Glad you managed some 'me time', we all need it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning creation Patricia just live everything about your card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia

    I know exactly what you mean.

    Sometimes I just long to do "nothing" or to have a bit of a "lie in" .. .. but I just don't seem capable of either!! LOL!!!

    Loving your card with its gorgeous lattice work and beautiful flower.

    Hope you find some more "me time" today.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have started a note book to make notes of who got what card, but I like Elaine's idea. This is a great card Patricia. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card Patricia. Its just so stunning and I love the all white rose. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card i have these dies mite have sum me time later & make 1 lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Afternoon Patricia, Beautiful card. Love that hint of pink to this as it warms it up so much. My brain has totally left the building - I am so sure I left a comment earlier. You definitely need some me time so enjoy it. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  16. Evening! This is lovely! I really do need to get this lattice die!Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's gorgeous Patricia, I do love the lattice die. Carol x

    ReplyDelete