Saturday, 1 December 2012

"Truffle & Tablet filled Box"

Good Morning Blog friends, a quick post, the boys are busy watching the telly.   We have had the boys all night, Mummy and Daddy were at an Evening Wedding Reception.    They will be here for the boys some time later this morning, they have things on.
Thank you for popping in to visit today.  This is one of my Boxes that I have filled with a selection of the Truffles and Tablet.  This is an Origami Box that Christine (Christine`s Cards & Crafts)  reminded me of a few weeks ago. The Tutorial can be found at card-making-magic.com if you click on Video Tutorials scroll right to the bottom of the choices it is there. 


A few of you very asking if the Truffles would keep till Christmas.........yes! if you keep them in an airtight box and keep them in a cool place.   They are so quick and easy to make if you  are unsure just wait till nearer the time.  I can make Truffles and keep them John is not keen on them.  The Tablet is a different story I have to hide what I need to use for gifts.  John has managed to eat his way way though a fair amount of that lot I made the other day.  I do make a few lots of Tablet so no worries really.
I do the boxes up with cellophane and a nice big bow, for handing over.

Box made from one sheet of double sided Card from the Tilda Flower Garden Paper Stack. 
Spellbinder Blossom Five Die for the Roses 
Spellbinder Foliage Die for the leaves
Spellbinder Les Papillions Die for the Butterflies
Ribbon, Lace and Pearls from my stash

Once you get the hang of making these boxes I feel they make a very pretty box for gifting 

That`s it for today
Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate it

Ooops! almost forgot;-
Was out with Hazel yesterday  She has asked me to tell you all that she loves visiting all your  Blogs to see what you are all up to.
Hazel only has a  Blog so she can comment, she can not receive your messages back.
I think we will have to spend some time together over the Christmas Holidays to get that sorted out.  I am hopeless on the Computer,  I know I have my Blog up and running, I can assure you that is a sheer and utter "Miracle"

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Hi Patrica, your origami box is beautiful. I have made a few more of these, together with a few more of "your" gift bags to use for Christmas gifts. They are both a cinch to make after you've made the first one and look so special. Have a good day but keep warm. The weather is atrocious here! love frm Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a message Hazel

    I really appreciate all the lovely messages you leave Hazel!! And I'm sure everybody else feels the same way! Hope you are continuing to keep well!
    Love and hugs from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia,
    Am I the first today?
    The box is absolutely beautiful, whoever receives one of these will be over the moon, it is sooooo pretty.
    Will you be posting the recipe for the tablet, I am so curious to know what it is, hee hee.
    Have a great day, say 'Hello' to Hazel for me.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Patricia love everything about it

    Good luck Hazel you'll be fine once you get the hang of blogging and its fun and very informative with all the talent out there in blogland

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, That box looks gorgeous so may have a play at making one. Have a fun day and say Hello to Hazel for me also. I won't attempt the truffles as I cannot use coconut any more but I'm always game for another version of toffee even if I have the dentist on Monday. Take care. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Patricia. I love the box design(thank you for the link) and you have decorated it beautifully

    I hope you have a good day
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, Beautiful gift box, lovely outside and gorgeous inside (goodies). They will love these.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous way to package your truffles, Patricia. Your box is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia, your boxes are exquisite, what a lovely way to present a gift. I will wait till next week to make my Truffles and will take a picture too, you never know I might even find time to make a box. My bags turned out beautifully too ,but I as they are for family I cannot put them on my blog. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia. Gorgeous box, so elegant, you would not believe there would something so naughty inside. LOL. Big hugs to Hazel, love her comments.

    Away to hunt down tutorial for box.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Patricia what can I say, beautiful!!. what a wonderful gift to receive, even although without the truffles or tablet. You are so talented, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. For Hazel, hello to you too, hoping you are well and not working too hard, HA ha!!. I really love ans appreciate both your's and Patricia's comments and look forward to seeing them appear on my blog. Speaking of blogs, it took me months to learn how to set it up, someone said it was easy, but actually it is. What stumpted me was the computer terminology, I still don't know what a widget really is. Youll manage it, in fact I bet your little charges could show you. I was wishing I'd asked the 9yr old across the road to help me, would have got it up and running sooner if I had. You learn as you go along. Take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Patricia! Such an elegant box, beautifully decorated with a tasty treat inside!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous gift box Patricia.. Thank you so much for the link, will have a go at this... it's simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous gift idea Patricia, love the colour and all your decoration.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful box - a gift in itself even before you pop your wonderful treats inside it. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous box Patricia, just saved the link - hope I have some double sided paper in my stash! Carol x

    ReplyDelete