Monday, 28 January 2013

"A little bit of Colouring"

Hello Blog friends, our snow has almost gone, thank goodness. 
Thank you for calling into today and for all your lovely comments on my work.
I have said it before but without you coming to visit and leaving comments all this Blogging would not be so much fun.  I find when I click on to one of your Blogs I see something else, click on that and I am off.   I then go on a great journey of creativity.  What a wonderful amount of fantastic cards and projects you can come across when you go Blog Hopping.
I have come across great ideas BUT!!  at a later date when I think I would like to have another look.  I have not a clue how I ever found it and how to get back to it.
Can you believe, this morning  I actually managed to go for a long walk with my friend and neighbour Isobel.  Donned my pink spotted Wellies, hand knitted socks, plus all the other gear.  We were though the fields, woods and along the old railway line.  It was great to blow away those cobwebs.



After lunch I did not know what I wanted to do today, I keep seeing all these wonderful cards that are beautifully coloured.   So I thought I would have a go at some colouring.  I do some now and again but it is not the first thing I would think of when needing to make a card.

Base card 6 x 6 
Digital image from D`Arcy`s Diary coloured with Copics
Some paper that I found on my clean out last week
Brown and cream card stock
Cream American Seam Binding for my bow
A button, some lace and black gem for her earring
I have not put a greeting on till I decide what I will use it for


Once I saw the card on here I realise I should have matted my main piece of paper onto brown card as well.  To late!!!! so it will just stay as it is.

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it

Patricia   xx
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Lovely coloured image Patricia and a great card..great colour combo,
    I also went out today for the first time in ages and its so nice to breath some fresh air

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Patricia. Marvellous colouring - I just do not even attempt colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, lovely image beautifully coloured. Love your colour theme and your card is great.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image and your colouring is beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Patricia I love this image and you've coloured it so well brilliant card
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia

    A great and beautifully coloured image .. .. I haven't seen that one before.

    Love your ribbon embellishment too.

    All of our snow has gone now. Let's hope it stays that way!!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have no problem with colouring Patricia! Love your card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, glad you are like us now and snow free. Your card and colouring are great.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Patricia. I love the image and your colouring looks fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card Patricia, love the image and your colouring, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and your colouring is great. Love the green striped tights. Wish I had some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia.. Love the image coloured just beautifully...Great papers & design... Glad you enjoyed your walk... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Patricia, It's such a change for you, but I think it is coloured beautifully and the colours are great. Bet it was so good to get out for the walk after being stuck in the house because of the snow. We have wild rain and wind just now, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, I truly love this card, you have a knack of putting just the right colours and patterns together. I adore the image and it is beautifully coloured in with your Copics, they really are gorgeous, but I mustn't even think about them as I have loads of Promarkers that I haven't used much ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning piece of artwork Patricia. I love your card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that is a fantastically coloured image Patricia. So good for those oh so hard to please teens (much harder than men I think!) Glad to hear you had chance to blow away the cobwebs too. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous colouring Patricia. It's a lovely card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW - GORGEOUS Patricia!!!!! Sorry haven't been about but been soooo busy making samples and still not finished! Just as I get one lot done something else comes along! So just sneaking half an hour to blog hop!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. its funny i have just started to get my colours out & have really enjoyed it, it is so relaxing your card is fantastic thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous card Patricia, love the image, you have coloured her beautifully, fab card design ..pam

    ReplyDelete